Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / fireproof blanket in ToEF

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

stellarlaser
Unregistered user
Posted on Tuesday, February 08, 2011 at 14:53 (GMT -5)

What are the chances of a fireproof blanket failing in the ToEF? I was hanging out on the first level trying to get intrinsic resistance for a long time and it never went. Should I bring spare fireproof blankets? I've only beaten ACW once and feel like this char can make it but I need to do this right.
Darren Grey
Registered user

Last page view:

4240 days, 11 hours, 24 minutes and 54 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, February 09, 2011 at 13:40 (GMT -5)

If blessed they do tend to last a good while, but it can be unreliable. If there's items you don't want to lose you may be best not bringing them in. On the other hand if you think it'll help you survive, bring it, because the Tower is one of the most difficult parts of the game and you shouldn't hold back on anything when it comes to beating the Wyrm. Resources can be recovered, your life can't.
Waldenbrook, the dwarven shopkeeper, mumbles: "I'd offer 9 gold pieces for yer dwarven child corpse."

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: