Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / Pre/Post Crowning

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Unregistered user
Posted on Saturday, February 26, 2011 at 10:34 (GMT -5)

I've never really understood Pre/Post Crowning. Maybe someone could explain it to me. I've read Andy, but still can't figure it out. I'm always N= when I'm crowned. Does that make a difference? Should I be N+ or N-?

I have never been able to get a second crowning. I just offered $10 million gold and still no second crowning. What do I need to do?

Thanks and sorry if this has been discussed before.
Nick Cocoh
Unregistered user
Posted on Thursday, March 03, 2011 at 15:37 (GMT -5)

Pre/Post crowning is the same as normal crowning save for the fact that you must not be of extreme alignment (L+, N=, C-). You must also be "extremely close". What is stopping you from getting your post crowning, (for which alignment doesn't matter) is an additional restriction. Character level >= 8 + 3 * # of artifacts generated. For example, if you're level 15 and have had two artifacts generated, you can get pre/post crowned, because 15>8+3*2.
Hope this helps, I got the info from Andy Williams' excellent guidebook.
Unregistered user
Posted on Friday, March 04, 2011 at 14:20 (GMT -5)

Thanks Nick,

I guess my problem is that by the time I have lots of money, lots of artifacts have been generated. :(

I don't know how people do it with stoma. I guess I just don't have the patience to farm the herbs.

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: