Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / Amulet of Life Saving

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Acacia
Registered user

Last page view:

4757 days, 15 hours, 20 minutes and 16 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, March 19, 2011 at 22:18 (GMT -5)

I'm stuck right at Khelavaster's level with nothing to save him with. My character is crowned, finished all of the dwarf quests, saved the puppy, found Blup's mom, killed Yergius and Hotzenplotz, hung out around ID:25 a while, got two corruptions, and finished the pyramid. My character isn't buff enough to take on the steel golems in Darkforge, and drained all of the other pools that were generated. I even wandered Khelavaster's level for quite a while.

What can I do to get a RoDS or an AoLS without exploits and with no non-guaranteed shops generated anywhere?
Darren Grey
Registered user

Last page view:

4211 days, 2 hours and 24 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, March 20, 2011 at 07:23 (GMT -5)

Do the high kings tomb, and pick pocket a lot. Try and find a way of dealing with the golems in DarkForge - construct slaying ammo would certainly help.

Don't forget that you can just blast him with a wand of fireballs and carry on your merry way. Unless you're desperate for an ultra there's no reason to keep the fool alive.
Waldenbrook, the dwarven shopkeeper, mumbles: "I'd offer 9 gold pieces for yer dwarven child corpse."

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: