Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / General / 17th of May

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Portrait
Mewto
Registered user

Last page view:

3602 days, 14 hours, 33 minutes and 58 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, May 17, 2011 at 01:59 (GMT -5)

Cheers Jan Erik!

Here I am, sitting in my bed and waiting for my turn at the bathroom. Today is a very important day here, apparently. Now I'm not Norwegian but my girlfriend's family insist that I dress up nicely and join them on the "17 maj tåg". I probably should, I've got two little brothers in it. Looking forward to the barbecues and parties afterwards.

Anyway, I guess that what I wanted to say was that I'm pretty surprised at how much this day means to Norwegians, I just didn't believe that there was so much unity in this country, even if it's only displayed once a year. I'm pleasantly surprised.

Varme gratulasjoner på nasjonaldagen, alle nordmenn!
For the Horde!
Portrait
Jan Erik
Administrator

Last page view:

3 hours, 5 minutes and 20 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, May 17, 2011 at 16:52 (GMT -5)

Takk takk :D

Unfortunately I still had to go to work today this year. Some industries never sleep (but least I get double time though).
Jan Erik Mydland
HoF admin
Portrait
Mewto
Registered user

Last page view:

3602 days, 14 hours, 33 minutes and 58 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, May 18, 2011 at 16:58 (GMT -5)

Hope you had a good one ;)
I enjoyed myself and took part of the 17 maj tåg. Even the weather was nice. All in all it was a wonderful day off, with good food and also a feast for the eyes with all the women dressed in national clothes. Looking forward to it again next year.
For the Horde!

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: