Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / ADOM / Village Dungeon

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

triarry
Registered user

Last page view:

4721 days, 21 hours, 44 minutes and 54 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, May 25, 2011 at 18:33 (GMT -5)

Hi guys! My first time posting here, been playing ADOM off and on for about a year, just heading into the infinite dungeon and having fun! However, for some reason, I CANNOT find the Village Dungeon. I never have found it and I have searched extensively, but I swear its not there! I see it on the world map on the wiki, but its not in my game. At one point I saw a * past the mountains, but its since then gone away..Not sure what's going on! Do I need to move diagonally to reach the Village Dungeon?
Morb
Registered user

Last page view:

4721 days, 15 hours, 51 minutes and 25 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, May 26, 2011 at 00:32 (GMT -5)

you need to talk to thev illage elder to take the carpenter quest. Doing so open up the entrance of the dongeon.
Portrait
Mewto
Registered user

Last page view:

3602 days, 7 hours, 9 minutes and 12 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, May 26, 2011 at 19:10 (GMT -5)

What Morb said is correct. The entrance to the Village Dungeon is to the South East of Terinyo.
For the Horde!
AshenPlanet
Registered user

Last page view:

3180 days, 18 hours, 10 minutes and 27 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, June 16, 2011 at 17:36 (GMT -5)

The issue maybe is that you've opened the druid dungeon instead.
You can only do 1 of the 2.
Druid dungeon is better for advanced players to acquire certain skills that will help your character much later in the game.
Village dungeon is for newer players and can help you survive the early part of the game.
Village dungeon is also easier then druid dungeon.

At the most basic, it's a choice between herbalism / gardening (mid/late game) and healing / bridge building (early game).

There are other factors like lightning/acid immunity and chaos ratling food vs. infinite healing potions, but that's a more advanced topic.

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: