Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / General / Uptate GFW Ring Doublewield

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Spartan Spartacus
Unregistered user
Posted on Tuesday, January 15, 2013 at 08:23 (GMT -5)

Ok, A Gray elf Wizard Double wielding his starting rings wich we´re protection both managet to save puppy but got stuck with ants and got lv 6 so no kranach. I stopped to read two books i found but stubidly left puppy behind when left the wildernes square so i quitted. the interesting tough is that i actually killed most enemies with those rings in perserk mode. Now im contemplating (if that is how its written)A Gray elf Wizard True berserking with doublewielded rings or missiles or what ever.(See my Threat Characters that are too strong in this sites adom forum.)
Spartan Spartacus
Unregistered user
Posted on Wednesday, January 16, 2013 at 10:18 (GMT -5)

Uptate,Uptate. Huh Ring of Damage actually has a d8 damage die as melee weapon. Hmm ring of teleport control gives me a pv bonus when in ring slot its a hidden from normal identifying only putting it on and looking at my pv let me find out this little detail. A hurtling can go with much worse choise of weaponry than wielding throving club and throving rocks even as a wizard or expecially for it.While wielding a rock or throving club does not give weapon marks you gain to hit and damage bonuses from that skill even when wielding them as melee weapon,crasy huh?

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: