Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / ADOM / object identifying bug?

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Ozma777
Unregistered user
Posted on Monday, February 11, 2013 at 08:56 (GMT -5)

I noticed (ver 1.1.1) that if I identified a glass amulet as amulet of light, and I found another glass amulet it is listed as glass amulet not amulet of light. Is this normal or should it say amulet of light.
Spartan Spartacus
Unregistered user
Posted on Thursday, February 14, 2013 at 08:49 (GMT -5)

Yup
Spartan Spartacus
Unregistered user
Posted on Monday, February 18, 2013 at 07:41 (GMT -5)

Sorry Just have to.
Yes it is normal some amulets stay identified and some do not. Still some will stay in identified list. If you have a pen and paper you can write down those that dont.
Ozma777
Unregistered user
Posted on Tuesday, February 19, 2013 at 08:05 (GMT -5)

ah and I see that in discoveries list it shows amulet of light as a glass amulet. So if it gets destroyed I can replace it (I have one identified and one not) Eventually I'll read blessed scroll of identify anyway so I'll know.
So far I have realized that a notepad file of things is essential. I tend to play at max characters (letter S) and I have some characters in another folder (because you can't have more than 19) First kills, resists, pool locations, etc
Spartan Spartacus
Unregistered user
Posted on Friday, February 22, 2013 at 05:14 (GMT -5)

Yes,Remembering that there is an unexplored vault in the level or trap still not discovered or just knowing that class amulet is allways an amulet of light can save you from re-rolling character from the start.

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: