Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / Feeding companions

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

RossMan4Life
Registered user
Crazy Breakdancing Robot

Last page view:

7949 days, 19 hours, 25 minutes and 35 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, February 26, 2002 at 23:59 (GMT -5)

I noticed that one of my pets (quickling king) was often hungry, which, is no problem to ratling ware purchasers. However, it brought the question to mind, can companions eat quickling corpses to make them faster? My guess for the quickling king is clearly a no, but what about other companions/pets. Am I the only one that noticed this whole eating thing? It could be from an older version, but I can't remember. (Have gone through several computers in the past six months) If that does work, imagine a greater moloch companion that actually kept up with you! Whew, that wouldn't be fair.

Oh the joy that has been brought to us by the mystical drink known simply as "Kool-Aid."
Portrait
Duke Ravage
Registered user
Gravebane Zombie

Last page view:

5663 days, 23 hours, 8 minutes and 30 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, February 27, 2002 at 02:04 (GMT -5)

i've never seen a companion that *ate* stuff.

ivan.sourceforge.net
Portrait
Iridia
Moderator on this forum
YASD

Last page view:

3756 days, 19 hours, 48 minutes and 46 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, February 27, 2002 at 07:37 (GMT -5)

Never gotten the "Ugh! Me's so hungry!" message? Any nonhostile monster will give you that occasionally, companion or not, when you chat with it. Apparently, feeding it gives you a small lawful boost. Feeding companions ought to be the same. I have no idea if they get any effects from the stuff they eat, though. Probably not. By the way, don't feed the ratling rebel...He doesn't accept charity and will turn hostile on you. (I have no idea why he'd complain about being hungry in the first place, though!)
Die Gedanken sind Frei

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: