Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / General / New cell phone device

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Spartan Spratacus
Unregistered user
Posted on Thursday, July 31, 2014 at 15:55 (GMT -5)

Wow, interesting.
That said,.-i find it disturbing that it is being
considered legimitising as there are emergency and
personal or work related issues that can be considered highest priority. The legal resonsibility for causing death or injury via interferance of puplic or coverment means of communication is considarable arcument for wearing protective headgear or just finding that inner pease;)
Unregistered user
Posted on Thursday, July 31, 2014 at 21:29 (GMT -5)

Also to be considered is government UNJUSTIFIED intrusion on people's communication. China gets attention for doing this but is not the only one...
Spartan Spratacus
Unregistered user
Posted on Friday, August 01, 2014 at 13:24 (GMT -5)

Im not Touching politics but it stand a reason that personal moral and responsibility to fellow man should prevent one from using such items
Portrait
Jan Erik
Administrator

Last page view:

1 day, 15 hours, 3 minutes and 49 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, August 01, 2014 at 16:10 (GMT -5)

Oh.. I deleted the original post as spam, guess I'll leave the replies.

Yeah cell phone jammers are bad m'kay. They can interfere with cell towers, affecting hundreds of people far outside your little boubble, and they also jam emergency services communication. Not to mention extremely selfish and inconsiderate.

You want a coffee in peace without people taking on the neighboring table so no one one can make a call in a 30 meter radius around you... Now imagine if those things where actually in wide use. No cellphone would work ever... Yeah they are illegal for a reason (aside from carefully calibrated and licensed systems for use in theaters and such).
Jan Erik Mydland
HoF admin
Spartan Spratacus
Unregistered user
Posted on Friday, August 01, 2014 at 17:50 (GMT -5)

I would understand such devise in temporary chamber of some recearch fasility or in surgical room or at house of guy with breathing tank or artificial hearth waiting to be replaced with donator or with hearth rythm devises, but for just convinience feature for not wanting to deal?

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: