Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / General / Jan This is Bad

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Spartan Spartacus
Registered user
Hulk of the Trambled Trouble

Last page view:

3548 days, 17 hours, 4 minutes and 10 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, August 05, 2014 at 17:51 (GMT -5)

Technical problem in submitting threat cost me two hours of writing guide on this dam thing. Makes me login every time i try to post while using my registered account and then i cant access what i wrote cause somehow i wasnt in my account even if i had login ealrier and my nickname is already there and then there comes:.........Tadaa nickname allready in use...
Firt i cant post guide as unregistered user and now it reguires me to login every time separately or in timely fashion. I would have a lot to say and share in guide but this damn site just wont let me
And there i was, just minding my business when suddenly someone shouted-
--STOP TIEF--
Portrait
Jan Erik
Administrator

Last page view:

18 hours, 43 minutes and 46 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, August 05, 2014 at 22:21 (GMT -5)

Not sure what is going on. On Saturday the hosting company told me there was some issues on the server hosting my site but they had someone working on it "around the clock". Seems they finally got the site back up sometime during the day today~3 days later.

Guess some things may still have been a bit wonky though. If things are behaving strangely try logging out or just deleting all cookies from the site and then log back in. Will hopefully sort it out.
Jan Erik Mydland
HoF admin

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: