Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / General / Heissan Jan-Erik and others

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Spartan Guy
Unregistered user
Posted on Tuesday, July 26, 2016 at 06:15 (GMT -5)

It's been a while hasnt it? How are you and this seems to be as empty of traffic as it was last time i was here. It's commendable for you to keep this going even if it's been abandoned. This site has seen alot. The golden times of Adom 111 and the slow recline at waiting 112 and now this site is like an forgotten library for those who like to scounge through the dusty tomes in oh so carefully placed candle-light.
Now dont get me wrong, im not writing an eulogy and Jazz is not dead. It just shows that people suport the official site and it is a good thing as that kind of support is the reason why we now have the new adom. But site really deserves at least one last get together By silfir, the greator, gray, Moraina, Galadriel etc in wich we, being sentimental fools that we are could yet again go about whether the treasure Hunter sucks or not or whether there is deeper meaning to mad minstrels ramblings. Ultimatelly this is an archive and is doomed to keep that role and be a testament to a generation of Adomers and their wild, wonderfull imagination and ideas.

Who Wants A Get Together
Yes  No
Check results

Portrait
Jan Erik
Administrator

Last page view:

20 hours, 34 minutes and 26 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, August 04, 2016 at 15:36 (GMT -5)

Yeah I mostly keep it going for archival purposes. It's pretty quiet these days(even the spam bots seem to have given up).

Would like to figure out what happened to all the portraits though, there was some server issues last week and after that stuff seem to have broken somewhere.
Jan Erik Mydland
HoF admin
Portrait
Jan Erik
Administrator

Last page view:

20 hours, 34 minutes and 26 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, August 04, 2016 at 16:02 (GMT -5)

Odd, code have not changed for decades, but suddenly I had to insert a Response.Flush between setting headers and writing the image binary data *shrug* guess they installed a new version of something on the server.

I half expect them to drop support for old legacy ASP at any moment, but it seem to keep on ticking (kinda).

Jan Erik Mydland
HoF admin
Spartan guy
Unregistered user
Posted on Friday, August 05, 2016 at 02:46 (GMT -5)

It's all good tough, long as they keep it up. Isn't it?

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: