Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / General / Attraction

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Apprentice
Unregistered user
Posted on Thursday, May 16, 2002 at 06:16 (GMT -5)

It's hard to talk to someone your attracted to and everything you do in their presence has so much more conscience thought put into it making you feel generally uncomfortable.
I felt over time with talking to this girl I liked it was like a game of chess, every move she took I would counter it without risking too much, she would then do the next move and so on. All the time we'd be learning more off each other weather we were approachable or the type compatable for eachother.
When she doesn't play back it's like a game of snakes and ladders, you try and chase her by impressing or making yourself seem more desirable, in the game terms it would be like trying to move up ladders, with every game of luck there is risk, the snakes would symbolise when you've taken a bad move and you may have make up for it over some length of time.

With everything there's an art form of some sort that can be developed with experience or practice.
Sengoku
Registered user

Last page view:

7937 days, 21 hours, 56 minutes and 9 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, May 17, 2002 at 12:45 (GMT -5)

I'd say communication with someone your attracted to is like swimming in water. You have to trust and faith in your technique and never panic.
Water is also symbolic for emotions as it is unpredictable and always in motion.
Ever had a dream you were swimming? I had one were this especially attractive girl was teaching me how to swim and in real life she was actually helping me develop my confidence, but I was just unaware of it at the time, it's amazing how your sub-conscience pereception translates things to you.

But anyway, I agree there is an art to everything but art always has different interprutations.

Sengoku
Lazy Cal
Unregistered user
Posted on Friday, May 24, 2002 at 11:47 (GMT -5)

Sengoku: Isn't water usually representative of sex? Just what was she teaching you? ;-)
Sengoku
Registered user

Last page view:

7937 days, 21 hours, 56 minutes and 9 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, June 13, 2002 at 04:17 (GMT -5)

I didn't think so, really all she taught me was how to stay on top of my emotions without sinking.

Sengoku
Apprentice
Unregistered user
Posted on Friday, June 14, 2002 at 08:13 (GMT -5)

Your sub-conscience holds very much more information than your conscience, therefore it works in symbols in dreams so only a small part of your conscience can interprete it if you even remember it.
Even if you don't remember dreaming, your sub-conscience closer to you conscience level has actually evolved slightly to make you consciencly act better, so in effect dreams serve their purpose if you remember them or not.
But I'm wondering if they are more effective if they are remembered and translated.
What does everyone else think?

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: