Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / ADOM / My best character yet...

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Portrait
NeoSirKnight
Registered user
Maybe I'm a Registered user...

Last page view:

7932 days, 22 hours, 13 minutes and 24 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, May 26, 2002 at 02:40 (GMT -5)

Just got corrupted to a writhing mass of Primal Chaos... The worst part, I accidentally read a cursed scroll of Chaos resistance...

He was a High Elven Wizard, died at level 33. He killed a Greater Moloch at level 17... I used Lightning Bolt for that. I also got 800,000 exp from that.

I'm not sure about spoilers... but I'll set it anyway.

Spoiler
He completed the Keethrax Quest, the Pyramid, He was Crowned the Champion of Neutrality (He later fell, I messed up when trying to convert a Lawful altar), got the Ring of the High Kings (First Time I ever did that...) He got the Ring of the Master Cat, Completed All the Dwarf quests, and he cleared the Bug Temple.

*Sniff* I'll miss that guy...

Do Not Meddle in the Affairs of Dragons
For you are Crunchy and Good with Ketchup.
Portrait
Iridia
Moderator on this forum
YASD

Last page view:

3767 days, 11 hours, 18 minutes and 4 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, May 26, 2002 at 04:05 (GMT -5)

Better than I've done for a *long* time! I have a trollish lv. 12 assassin who looks promising though. :) Managed to backstab a quickling queen in Dwarven Halls, then got out fast and did the Animated Forest instead...

Die Gedanken sind Frei
Portrait
Dougy
Registered user
What is the deal with cards?

Last page view:

5841 days, 15 hours, 24 minutes and 52 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, May 26, 2002 at 21:44 (GMT -5)

Awww how tragic...

Hahhah i had a funny accidental happening with the scroll of danger. Instead of giving it to the old crone - i pushed r and read it. It took me ages to get this SoD with 3 scroll shops i repeatedly bought out. Made me waste a wish it did. (However these days with magical writing sets it's much more fun)

Adomer from Australia.

DougyDougy - Dougy - DougyDougy

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: