Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / moloch empereror

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

tapi1
Unregistered user
Posted on Friday, June 21, 2002 at 09:43 (GMT -5)

i've played adom for like 1/2 years and have achieved 2 "normal" endings. im going now for avatar of order ending but i cant find moloch emperor. Where this "guy" resides? plz help me out.
Tekki
Registered user

Last page view:

7357 days, 1 hour, 3 minutes and 10 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, June 21, 2002 at 15:38 (GMT -5)

after talking to the assassin prince, killing filk, then go to the mad minstrel. He will tell you of the scintillating caves...at the bottom is the emperor moloch

You feel a surge of power. Suddenly your extraordinary carrying capacity fails you. You are crushed by the tons of luggage you are carrying. You die...

Go here when you are on the forum to chat about Adom! http://koti.mbnet.fi/adrakon/chat.shtml
Stas
Registered user
The Dark Lord Melkor

Last page view:

7664 days, 3 hours, 22 minutes and 42 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, June 21, 2002 at 20:36 (GMT -5)

Tekki, you're back!

BTW, the link doesn't exist :)

"Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger"
Lord of The Rings

"Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are subtle and will anger the cat lord"

Tekki
Registered user

Last page view:

7357 days, 1 hour, 3 minutes and 10 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, June 22, 2002 at 01:08 (GMT -5)

Yes I am! And that link is a bit of history...brief history...but history nonetheless...teehee

You feel a surge of power. Suddenly your extraordinary carrying capacity fails you. You are crushed by the tons of luggage you are carrying. You die...

Go here when you are on the forum to chat about Adom! http://koti.mbnet.fi/adrakon/chat.shtml

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: