Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / ADOM / How many of you...

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

This thread is 2 pages long.
Go to page 1 2
Ssraxx
Unregistered user
Posted on Thursday, September 19, 2002 at 08:25 (GMT -5)

Does the game end when u have completed it?
Portrait
Jan Erik
Administrator

Last page view:

1 hour, 26 minutes and 9 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, September 19, 2002 at 08:31 (GMT -5)

Yeah, though a "traditional" win is not complete untill you exit the Drankor chain (leave where you started). You can close the chaos gate and comtinue playing.

Jan Erik Mydland
HoF admin
Portrait
Jek
Registered user
the Mindless

Last page view:

6086 days, 17 hours, 53 minutes and 48 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, September 19, 2002 at 09:07 (GMT -5)

I've been plaing adom among other different games since 1998 and have never won a pure game (savescumming testing-spoiling are not realy game. but that char was realy close to the pure game trollish barbarian true berserker. die ones kiled by Ancient Karmic Wyrm. after backUp i've ate his corpse %)) )

but IMHO the victory is not real a goal of playing Adom ..

differently yours
Portrait
BM
Registered user
The Necromancer

Last page view:

7770 days, 22 hours, 24 minutes and 58 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, September 19, 2002 at 10:07 (GMT -5)

Two years play in ADOM, one wictory (grey elven wizzard). And one close gate and recognise Infinity, now my grey elven necro is on 2049 level of infinity...

"Insect, we care not for thee. Disturb us any we will extingwish thy weak candle of life"
Junnu
Unregistered user
Posted on Tuesday, October 08, 2002 at 03:00 (GMT -5)

Well, I've played ADOM for three years now. Strangely enough, I've only played it during falls! Just check my highscore list if you don't believe me :) I don't know why this happens ... guess fall is so damn depressing I have to play depressing games ... :D

Anyway, my best char died to the cat lord. Actually he was the first one to get both the ring of the high kings and the fire orb (those two are usually mutually exclusive in my games:)

I mostly survive better with fighters than spellslingers, especially with barbarians :)
Tanthalas Pathfinder
Registered user
aka Tanthie

Last page view:

7062 days, 19 hours, 29 minutes and 57 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, October 17, 2002 at 08:18 (GMT -5)

I've played adom through three times. And always with a dark elven elementalist. They just r0xx0rs. Once I defeated the evil Chaos God with Red Rooster and chaotic character. But it was close. I really hate those corruptions!

Hmm...Someone said something about that bug place. I always go there with ring of invisibility and then I just throw firebolts to them. They can't see me then. Really weird that bugs don't notice where the boltspells come.

"When watching anime, never worry about the consequences."
Stuart
Unregistered user
Posted on Saturday, November 02, 2002 at 07:11 (GMT -5)

I have been playing for a month. My two best characters were a level twenty drakeling priest and a drakeling beastfighter. The beastfighter died from a power fauilure, the healer walked round a corner, got paralysed by a living wall and lost all 300 hitpoints. I have got the water orb and gone all the way down to the wall of flames, but I have not yet attepted the ToEF.
C
Unregistered user
Posted on Sunday, November 03, 2002 at 12:24 (GMT -5)

I've played adom for 2 years. I've won 10 times normal 4 UCE 2 LAE 2NAE.CGE1
It took me 3 months to win ADOM, the first time.
Go to page 1 2

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: