Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / ADOM / V1.1? When?

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Surveyor
Unregistered user
Posted on Thursday, August 08, 2002 at 15:37 (GMT -5)

Well...the last updated post on Thomas' website says May when he privately beta tested 1.1. Anyone have any insider info as to when 1.1 will be released to the unwashed masses?

Nice forum by the way, maybe I'll stick around...as long as I don't see any spoilers.
Surveyor
Unregistered user
Posted on Thursday, August 08, 2002 at 15:40 (GMT -5)

Oh...and I tried to register for the boards...how do I log on with my chosen username to post?
Portrait
Jan Erik
Administrator

Last page view:

3 days, 1 hour, 3 minutes and 52 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, August 08, 2002 at 16:41 (GMT -5)

The login form is a the bottom of the main forum page (forum overview)... Probably not the best place for it, but that's where it is for the time beeng...

I would recomend you eneable the "remember password" cookie by the way (unless you share your computer with a lot of people). That way you can skip that whole login part the next time you drop by, and you don't have to worry about timing out while typing a long message (a regular login expire 40 minutes after your last request to the server).

Oh, and about ADOM 1.1 your guess is as good as mine, acutaly it might be better because I originaly predicted that it would come out in early January... The problem is that Thomas insist on having a job and a family life outside ADOM, so ADOM development is a bit slower these days now that he's not a carefree student anymore...

Jan Erik Mydland
HoF admin

[Edited 1 time, last edit on 8/8/2002 at 16:44 (GMT -5) by Jan Erik]
Revalos
Registered user
Spoiler Avoider

Last page view:

7606 days, 20 hours, 58 minutes and 4 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, August 08, 2002 at 22:39 (GMT -5)

Ahh...much better, Thanks Jan.

Well...I'll continue to eagerly await 1.1. My wife and I are huge fans of 1.0 with its random items and such.

Maybe we'll get a Christmas Present? You know Frohe Weinachten and all...

[Edited 1 time, last edit on 8/8/2002 at 22:40 (GMT -5) by Revalos]
Portrait
Guinea
Registered user
tWo-HeAdEd cHaOs WeAsEl

Last page view:

6980 days, 14 hours, 43 minutes and 18 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, August 15, 2002 at 14:13 (GMT -5)

What 1.1??? The thing Thomas is testing is 1.01!!! And before 1.1 there must be 1.099 gamma 88 pre-release 7 ! (I just love the way Thomas is naming versions ;-) )

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: