Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / ADOM / Super Fire Elementals

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

awelton
Unregistered user
Posted on Monday, August 26, 2002 at 14:14 (GMT -5)

I am playing a lvl 19 Female High Elven Assassin, wielding a sword of sharpness, sword skill at level 11, and I still can't seem to hurt these darn Fire Elementals in the TOEF! I basically walked right through the Water Temple and it's water elementals with no problems, but the fire elementals and fire demons kick my butt! Any ideas why?
Portrait
Maelstrom
Registered user
The Knight of the Black Rose

Last page view:

3129 days, 6 hours, 1 minute and 2 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, August 26, 2002 at 14:48 (GMT -5)

No idea - they always were wusses to me... but i always have some kind of Artefact weapon or E2HS (sometimes E Halbred) -Try cleaning out Dark Forge first... or maybe try useing frost bolt - with a High Elven Assassin it shouldn't be too hard to read.

A pessimist sees a dark tunnel.
An optimist sees a light at the end of that tunnel.
A realist sees a train.
And the train driver sees three idiots on the tracks.
Portrait
Guinea
Registered user
tWo-HeAdEd cHaOs WeAsEl

Last page view:

6981 days, 4 hours, 10 minutes and 8 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, August 26, 2002 at 15:06 (GMT -5)

If you keep getting message that you don't manage to hurt it, try using sth of penetration or a phase dagger. It helps a lot.

awelton
Unregistered user
Posted on Monday, August 26, 2002 at 15:10 (GMT -5)

I 've recently obtained an eternium two-handed sword, so I guess I'll work with it for a bit then try to take those little buggers on again!
Thanks for the advice!
P.S. I tried using Frost Bolt, but they seemed to shrug it off 9 times out of 10. I didn't have enough PP to go that route. Once again, Thanks!

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: