Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / General / Music genres you like and hate

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

This thread is 2 pages long.
Go to page 1 2
Tekki
Registered user

Last page view:

7350 days, 10 hours, 12 minutes and 10 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, March 22, 2003 at 19:10 (GMT -5)

It seems I am alone...I prefer classical music, along with modern orchestral themes. Quite a few music soundtracks as well.

You feel a surge of power. Suddenly your extraordinary carrying capacity fails you. You are crushed by the tons of luggage you are carrying. You die...

Go here when you are on the forum to chat about Adom! http://koti.mbnet.fi/adrakon/chat.shtml
eL
Registered user
Long lost brother

Last page view:

7190 days, 23 hours, 39 minutes and 44 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, March 23, 2003 at 10:59 (GMT -5)

heh, Tekki, you aern't the only one, i just forgot to say about it. I personally like Orff and Vivaldi the best, and, of course, such composers like Beethoven, or Schubert, or Mozart.

Soundtracks - yes, especcially Requiem For A Dream one.

It's very hard to be humble, when you are great.
Tekki
Registered user

Last page view:

7350 days, 10 hours, 12 minutes and 10 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, March 23, 2003 at 18:03 (GMT -5)

orff's o fortuna was quite good. I liked four seasons as well. Beethoven's symphonies are top notch. mozart has my favorite church choral music.

Soundtrack-wise, I would say by far that James Horner and Howard Shore are my favorites.

You feel a surge of power. Suddenly your extraordinary carrying capacity fails you. You are crushed by the tons of luggage you are carrying. You die...

Go here when you are on the forum to chat about Adom! http://koti.mbnet.fi/adrakon/chat.shtml
J.
Registered user
You'll never get rid of me

Last page view:

5670 days, 11 hours, 21 minutes and 6 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, April 10, 2003 at 12:01 (GMT -5)

I'm getting scared of myself... Just had the TV open and a music show called Word!(try to guess what genre of music that plays) was coming out and to my disgust I liked the music I heard. Anyone have any tips to get rid of such a bad music taste?
If you're feeling happy, don't worry, it'll go away.

Originally posted by noob: "I'm everytime amazed how you people know to exploit every single little bug (or not-bug) for elaborated scumming tatics even if the feature seems completely useless or bad."
Portrait
Prickle Pear
Registered user
Killer fruit

Last page view:

7204 days, 9 hours, 36 minutes and 26 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, April 17, 2003 at 23:35 (GMT -5)

Uh I listen to music I like of that genre. Ones I like with good messages (very few)

The new and improved MTV...my ass! Where's Bevis & Butthead?
B*eth
Unregistered user
Posted on Friday, April 18, 2003 at 23:19 (GMT -5)

Contry roks
Go to page 1 2

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: