Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / General / War in Iraq

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

This thread is 2 pages long.
Go to page 1 2
eL
Registered user
Long lost brother

Last page view:

7187 days, 3 hours, 33 minutes and 17 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, March 04, 2003 at 14:29 (GMT -5)

because i was angry. Sorry

It's very hard to be humble, when you are great.
Portrait
Guinea
Registered user
tWo-HeAdEd cHaOs WeAsEl

Last page view:

6971 days, 13 hours, 58 minutes and 37 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, March 04, 2003 at 15:55 (GMT -5)

eL: I mean all US citizens who voted on him. How can someone with IQ<100 be elected? That's weird! He said that America is ready to join the Solar System! I would run a country better than he does! And his counsellors all want war - Rumsfeld, Rice, Powell - send them all to international court in Hague and judge for crimes against humanity! Today Iraq, and who tomorrow? Maybe Poland? But if those imperialists come, they won't win! Hitler tried to destroy Poland, but failed. So noone can succed!

Portrait
Luke
Registered user
Apprentice

Last page view:

7313 days, 14 hours, 25 minutes and 34 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, March 05, 2003 at 04:18 (GMT -5)

The German war machine was powerful but it's nothing compared to America's force and todays advanced weapons of mass destruction. I agree though that he would never take Poland, not because of unsufficient might but the opposing forces of other countries.
The only thing standing in the way of America is it's reputation, in turn it will earn him enemies all over the world forcing justice upon him.
I believe France, Germany and now Russia will not show limitless patience for what America is doing and may work with forces to overcome it's reign.

LS
Caladriel
Registered user

Last page view:

4699 days, 14 hours, 41 minutes and 59 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, March 05, 2003 at 13:30 (GMT -5)

Luke: Those were not the first shots of the war. The U.S. has been blowing up radar and missile sites for the past many years.
Portrait
C
Registered user

Last page view:

6295 days, 20 hours, 24 minutes and 54 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, March 05, 2003 at 18:23 (GMT -5)

Oh man! I think there's *really* goin' to be a war. Georgy Bushy wants to settle things with Saddam, no matter what (said like orbit gum commercial. Personally (honestly) I do care somewhat if there is a war, all the price raises, and my family (distant), being sent off to the middle east. I'm not for war or against it, I'd like to see how it goes.. We'll be just like DeathWorld. (sim-life game you play god, they had over 100 nuke wars in all, frog people especialy, they destroyed the bloody planet! )
Check the sad board for details.

Portrait
Luke
Registered user
Apprentice

Last page view:

Posted on Thursday, March 06, 2003 at 08:31 (GMT -5)

Caladriel: I thought firing in the no fly zone was the decleration for war. Most of thier blowing up has been overlooked so it seems since it was not in the no fly zone.

LS
Portrait
C
Registered user

Last page view:

6295 days, 20 hours, 24 minutes and 54 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, March 21, 2003 at 12:18 (GMT -5)

Alright now there is a war...
Scary story (for Nelie) the dead fish in the Mart in NYC was heard saying (in hebrew) "the end is near"

Portrait
Jan Erik
Administrator

Last page view:

3 days, 3 minutes and 29 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, March 22, 2003 at 04:58 (GMT -5)

Oh well, was not a big fan of going to war like this, but now that it's started I hope USA win as fast and easy as possible...

So far Iraqi solders are deserting by the thousands to anyone they can find (some even tried to surrender to some journalists, heh).

Hopefully that trend will continue so they don't need to do much actual fighting... The Republican garde remained loyal in the last war though, so things can still get messy once they start fithing in the major cities. Hope not though.

Jan Erik Mydland
HoF admin
Portrait
Luke
Registered user
Apprentice

Last page view:

Posted on Wednesday, March 26, 2003 at 04:48 (GMT -5)

Within 30 days Bush says it's all over, also he wants an extra £46.7 billion to fund the campaign.

LS
eL
Registered user
Long lost brother

Last page view:

7187 days, 3 hours, 33 minutes and 17 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, March 26, 2003 at 05:14 (GMT -5)

i hope US looses the war with huge casualties. Yeah, i know thhat it's stupid, but i suppose somewhere deep in my soul i want it. Sorry :((

It's very hard to be humble, when you are great.
Portrait
Iridia
Moderator on this forum
YASD

Last page view:

3758 days, 5 hours, 4 minutes and 29 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, March 26, 2003 at 06:34 (GMT -5)

I don't think the US is going to lose... they have too much money and too many men to lose.

Actually... I don't think, whatever the morality of starting a war in the first place may be, that this will turn out to be a bad thing for the people in Iraq.

Americans, no matter how idiotic, nationalistic, and stuck up they sometimes are, also value freedom. In any country they ever occupied, they have always tried to set up some sort of democratic government.

No matter what your opinion about the war, you have to agree that Iraqi civilians are just NOT living in the best situation possible. They're living in a military state, they've got practically no freedom of speech, and they have a megalomaniac for a national leader.

If the US gets lucky, they'll succeed in setting up some sort of a democracy in Iraq... and that--just ask South Korea--is a good thing.

Die Gedanken sind Frei
Portrait
Luke
Registered user
Apprentice

Last page view:

Posted on Wednesday, March 26, 2003 at 06:58 (GMT -5)

Hmmm, I just wish that they gave diplomacy a bit more time, conflict is just so risky and kills many. Now that the war is in progress I want it also to end as soon as possible.

LS
Go to page 1 2

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: