Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / ADOM / WHY?!?!?! WHY MUST I DIE!!!!!

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

This thread is 2 pages long.
Go to page 1 2
Dalrok
Unregistered user
Posted on Saturday, April 17, 2004 at 19:19 (GMT -5)

Well, I doubt there's more ironical way to die than falling to a pit right after saving Khelavaster. That happened to my very promising L13 Wizard - "You fall into a pit. You die..." I couldn't believe my eyes - 100 hit points lost due to falling into a pit!!!

Still, 375k points with a L13 wizard ain't bad.

It was even more frustrating to encounter a game crash right after Khelly had been saved on a dwarven barbarian. Oh well.
Maastonakki
Registered user
A cute puppy

Last page view:

5832 days, 13 hours, 17 minutes and 6 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, April 17, 2004 at 19:22 (GMT -5)

rofl.. you must have been cursed & doomed for losing so much hp... that's fucking unbelievable :P

Dalrok
Unregistered user
Posted on Sunday, April 18, 2004 at 03:27 (GMT -5)

I was cursed for accidently blasting a shopkeeper. There were lots of spiders near the shop and the I thought the shopkeeper was a cutpurse (didn't see the shop and the items in the ground, just the shopkeeper :( ). Got away alive, but didn't know it'd curse me.

[Edited 1 time, last edit on 4/18/2004 at 03:28 (GMT -5) by its author]
Go to page 1 2

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: