Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / miracles

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

This thread is 2 pages long.
Go to page 1 2
J.
Unregistered user
Posted on Friday, October 26, 2001 at 14:50 (GMT -5)

Mishka: Vault is a large (or very large) room full of monsters. The message is "You feel excited." or "You feel truly exited." (for large vaults). The "You sense a certain tension." means just a monster room (and they are quite common). Anyway, there were 2 more vaults (and one large one), for a total of 10 vaults. I even found Protector (YES !) and Executor (WOAH !), plus scorched spear. Doesn't matter anyway, he finally got his ass severely kicked by The Big Blue... It's so unfair. I got Bracers of War, Protector, Executor, Justifier (crowning gift) and lots of other nice stuff and then... Oh well, back to the drawing board... BTW. HOW hard is The Big Blue anyway ? I tried high-level acid bolt but it didn't seem to have much effect. What would do that SOB in ? Acid Ball ? Fire Ball ? (too bad hadn't found any ball spellbooks)
Portrait
Duke Ravage
Registered user
Gravebane Zombie

Last page view:

5662 days, 23 hours, 19 minutes and 56 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, October 26, 2001 at 22:44 (GMT -5)

i've gotten some weird luck w/ vaults b4: once i managed to get one on lvl 4 of the VD, then i got the one in the PC, then found something like 3 more down the CoC en-route to the dwarf village... that char died in the Big Room tho, i decided i was buff enough to go herb collecting and ran into a necro. b4 i knew it i was surrounded w/ skels, zombies, and ghuls. ghul paralyzes me, thats the end. happens every time. i hate ghuls... except when i can kill 50 of them 1 at a time... =-)

ivan.sourceforge.net
Sengoku
Registered user

Last page view:

7930 days, 5 hours, 45 minutes and 4 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, November 09, 2001 at 04:38 (GMT -5)

The Big Blue?? What the hell is that?

Sengoku
J.
Unregistered user
Posted on Friday, November 09, 2001 at 05:37 (GMT -5)

Sengoku: I mean the Ancient Blue Wyrm (or Barney as it's usually called).
Go to page 1 2

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: