Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / Thrudarrs first quest

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

This thread is 2 pages long.
Go to page 1 2
Fury
Unregistered user
Posted on Monday, April 11, 2005 at 19:43 (GMT -5)

This current game got me a spectre...hard to believe there are none of them in the dwarven graveyard, but there ya have it. Finally found one in the ID somewhere. My hardest to find was a Berzerker King.

Blah.
I once got mimic right after clearing Waldenbrook's store. :) Suffice to say that now i get quest first, and then check store.
lurking tongHoAnh
Unregistered user
Posted on Wednesday, April 13, 2005 at 10:35 (GMT -5)

Not the hardest but...
My first char got a large kobold (cool!, I thought) And it turned out that my next kobold was on a lvl right after Khelly vlv (Dont remember which number).
thedrin#
Unregistered user
Posted on Wednesday, April 13, 2005 at 17:51 (GMT -5)

Baby dragon: The level above Darkforge.

I always get the quest before entering Waldenbrooks. Just in case. But it's never happened yet.
BcotN
Registered user
SoaD junkie

Last page view:

6513 days, 21 hours, 14 minutes and 28 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, July 03, 2005 at 17:10 (GMT -5)

the RNG is nice to me w/thrundarr's quests. last 2 games IN A ROW I got 'slay a rat to prove your valour' :D
You die...
Portrait
Nchurmdaz
Registered user
Goblin flash mobber

Last page view:

5993 days, 20 hours, 29 minutes and 9 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, July 03, 2005 at 19:47 (GMT -5)

Green_Blob.
Grrr!

And BTW, don't think those quests are so important. You just don't have to suicide because of several wands and PoEH's - just ask about "portal" right after that bastards says "Slay the Ancient Karmic Dragon to prove yer valor" - that'll give you immediate passage downwards, without necesity to bother for "boar", "solaris", "Ki-Rin", "ElDeR ChAoS GoD", etc.
Failed forest quest is not critical, and while you move downwards, you might find that damned thing he asks.
"Eternium Golem"? [grin]
Ubi patria ibi bene!
LordFrederick
Registered user

Last page view:

6820 days, 19 hours, 2 minutes and 16 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, July 04, 2005 at 00:18 (GMT -5)

You know ive been playing for years and ive still never seen a Ki-Rin?
Ashandarei
Registered user
Spearmaster

Last page view:

4944 days, 11 hours, 31 minutes and 18 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, July 05, 2005 at 03:33 (GMT -5)

Well, they aren't that common after all.. But in years??

If you really want to see one [;)], hang on the bottom lvl of the rift. I once got my climbing set destroyed and I tried to find one there. I saw 2 or 3 Ki-rins after I had been there some time. Or you could wish for one, if you are that desperate to see one ;)
The rust monster touches your blessed Trident of the Red Rooster. Nothing happens. You laugh at the monster's pitiful attempt.
Molach
Registered user
Lord of DurisMud

Last page view:

5147 days, 11 hours, 45 minutes and 43 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, July 05, 2005 at 10:28 (GMT -5)

I used to think that if you had much stuff and was high level you got a tougher first quest monster. But my recent research shows that it's random.
guess it's just one of those things...(My current dark elf monk got an Ettin at level 14...not hard to kill, but semi-rare)
Go to page 1 2

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: