Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / First Kill

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

This thread is 2 pages long.
Go to page 1 2
J.
Registered user
You'll never get rid of me

Last page view:

5665 days, 4 hours, 59 minutes and 21 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, October 14, 2004 at 10:01 (GMT -5)

You've all seen this before, right? http://adom.brinkster.net/hof/flg_disp.asp?display=trinity.txt
If you're feeling happy, don't worry, it'll go away.

Originally posted by noob: "I'm everytime amazed how you people know to exploit every single little bug (or not-bug) for elaborated scumming tatics even if the feature seems completely useless or bad."

[Edited 1 time, last edit on 10/14/2004 at 10:01 (GMT -5) by J.]
Unregistered user
Posted on Thursday, October 14, 2004 at 14:04 (GMT -5)

J.

I just read the link and I think it's bogus. How do you get to Grand Mastery with a bow and kill only 1 creature? Albeit a Chaos God.. or whatever. One shot to Grand Mastery???

I don't think so!
Naiyor (not logged)
Unregistered user
Posted on Thursday, October 14, 2004 at 14:10 (GMT -5)

this has been discussed before...it quite simple: shoot but dont kill...it would take a long time to kill a GM or Emp Moloch with a bow, a good way to work up marks. Sometimes when I start an archer i kill the old barb first...before he's dead i have lev 4-6 in slings or bows. concievable if you just shoot him to near death and let him heal you could get alot more marks
J.
Registered user
You'll never get rid of me

Last page view:

5665 days, 4 hours, 59 minutes and 21 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, October 14, 2004 at 17:01 (GMT -5)

At lvl 1 you prolly get like 20-30 weapon marks for one hit to a greater moloch. So training weapons is fast.
If you're feeling happy, don't worry, it'll go away.

Originally posted by noob: "I'm everytime amazed how you people know to exploit every single little bug (or not-bug) for elaborated scumming tatics even if the feature seems completely useless or bad."
Naiyor(not logged)
Unregistered user
Posted on Thursday, October 14, 2004 at 17:20 (GMT -5)

Do you really get more marks?

I always thought you would just be able to acquire marks longer for the tougher opponents. (once you kill 500 rats you dont get marks because thay are so crappy...but you should be able to get marks form Gmolochs for a long time because they are so tough)

I have never recieved multiple marks for a single shot.
Portrait
Morio
Registered user
Holy Champion of ADoM

Last page view:

3899 days, 8 hours, 21 minutes and 1 second ago.
Posted on Friday, October 15, 2004 at 02:14 (GMT -5)

if you attack the same creature many times you will get less and less points for each hit, until you no longer get any more points from the monster because you "learn" the fighting techniques of that particular monster
"I don't know what World War 3 will be fought with, but I know World War 4 with be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein

[Edited 1 time, last edit on 10/15/2004 at 02:14 (GMT -5) by Morio]
Go to page 1 2

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: