Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / ADOM / Extreme Corruptions

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

BattleAxe
Registered user

Last page view:

6338 days, 20 hours, 7 minutes and 39 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, October 26, 2005 at 17:36 (GMT -5)

How many corruption does it take for your character to become a chaos creature?
Silfir
Registered user
Writer of Overly Long Guides

Last page view:

4074 days, 19 hours, 39 minutes and 8 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, October 26, 2005 at 18:24 (GMT -5)

You drop the golden ball.
You kick the golden ball. It slides to the west.
Suddenly Harry Potter, the apprentice wizard, appears! "That's not how you play Quidditch! are you even listening?"
Which direction? (123456789) 4
Harry Potter, the apprentice wizard, is hit by a bolt of acid! Harry Potter, the apprentice wizard, is annihilated.
You hear the ecstatic cries of a large crowd!
Sargoth
Registered user
Bard

Last page view:

4962 days, 5 hours, 20 minutes and 8 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, October 27, 2005 at 00:26 (GMT -5)

Although some corruptions are more severe and/or annoying then others...
http://tankefel.blogspot.com/

So far you have only killed one wild cat.
Portrait
Battle bunny
Registered user
I'm just that cool

Last page view:

5833 days, 15 hours, 14 minutes and 37 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, October 28, 2005 at 12:26 (GMT -5)

It depends on your Operation Sys, really, some support more. Height of the screen.
(\_/)
(o.0)
(> <)
( / \ )

Don't click this
http://www.mindistortion.net/iwantyoursoul/?i_am=Darkcutter
Silfir
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Friday, October 28, 2005 at 17:30 (GMT -5)

Huh? There are only 18 corruptions listed in the guidebook. After the 18th, you are WMoPCed. Height of the screen shouldn't have anything to do with that.
Suddenly Harry Potter, the apprentice wizard, appears! "That's not how you play Quidditch! are you even listening?"
Harry Potter, the apprentice wizard, is hit by a bolt of acid! Harry Potter, the apprentice wizard, is annihilated.
BattleAxe
Registered user

Last page view:

6338 days, 20 hours, 7 minutes and 39 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, October 28, 2005 at 18:14 (GMT -5)

What is the estimate when you reach the point where you are extremely corrupted (recieving the message)?
Molach
Registered user
Lord of DurisMud

Last page view:

5148 days, 51 minutes and 21 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, October 28, 2005 at 20:23 (GMT -5)

Estimated time of survival? Depends where you are...

Spoiler
Message is generated at the same time as you gain the last corruption. Only then are you extremely corrupted, to allow travel through the Chaos Plane for Neutrals or Chaotics. Corruption-points needed to go from last corruption to death is a bit more than a regualr corruption. So you get a little slack here.

Sargoth
Registered user
Bard

Last page view:

4962 days, 5 hours, 20 minutes and 8 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, October 29, 2005 at 17:00 (GMT -5)

I think what he means is that they get even more annoying if you play with a lot and lot of screen height...
http://tankefel.blogspot.com/

So far you have only killed one wild cat.
Portrait
Ilsekko
Registered user
Sick Burdened Stunned Confused

Last page view:

5970 days, 23 hours, 19 minutes and 51 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, October 25, 2006 at 11:31 (GMT -5)

Hey there, this is to say hello to everyone here..im a newcomer in this forum though ive been playing adom for nearly a year now..got completely addicted to that and now its great to find other adom maniacs! I never (yet) used any guide or spoiler, so i think its time to make some questions at least..i usually get my chars(fighter type mostly..orcish barbarians to be honest!) up to lvl16 or 17. After that i found that the difficulty of the game increases drastically. I guess its because, at a given point, youve got to face more experienced monsters..but hell its so frustrating to see your lvl16 orcish barbarian killed by a pack of wild dogs!! Also, it takes you a lot to get your char to higher levels, i usually start in the village dungeon, solve the 'minor' quests and then head to the infinite dungeon using it like a sort of gym, get my char properly experienced and reach the western area, with the chaos cavern and all the rest, to get a proper warrior's death. Im considering staying in th infinite duongeon until i reach lvl20 or so, but man it takes too much..id like to know some of your 'game plan' to compare it with mine, see how far i can get and all the rest..well, thanx to you all!
Silfir
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Thursday, October 26, 2006 at 03:10 (GMT -5)

We'd be very happy to help you. Be aware, though, that if you got questions to ask, it is expected that you ask them in the proper thread, which is a new one in this case.

For your situation: I can't imagine any Level 16 orcish barbarian that would have any problem with a simple pack of wild dogs! What weapon are you using?

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: