Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / stupid shiz

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Vagrak
Unregistered user
Posted on Wednesday, September 06, 2006 at 00:45 (GMT -5)

1: throw potions of exchange at children (or most things really if you dont want to fight somthing strong looking)

2: try eating a child's corpse to see what messege you get (chances to get a child corpse is 1/1,000,000 goodluck, best chances in dwarf level)

3: use wands of wonder on yourself

4: dip wands in booze

(just a brag) my best pet was a Greater Moloch on level 36 high elven preist (it was more experienced than me)Take that noobs...

5: gems of fire can be used in conjunction with slings

add more stupid shiz, no common crap!

(funniest discription) wheilding a cursed rotting peice of raw meat, then trying to remove it yeilds an amusing messege...

this thread is not for noobs
Portrait
Soirana
Registered user
Chaos Freak

Last page view:

4150 days, 13 hours, 2 minutes and 22 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, September 06, 2006 at 04:02 (GMT -5)

1 and 4 are common things.

3 is simple stupid not even shiz.

others i've done that. had problems with removing dooming after dwarven child.

the most shiz i've done was boosting my speed other 3000 (remember manual tells 2000 is not possible) with 15 rings of djinni

A root is a flower that disdains fame.
Kahlil Gibran(1883-1931)
The Real J.
Registered user
The faceless swordsman

Last page view:

5614 days, 14 hours, 42 minutes and 7 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, September 06, 2006 at 06:43 (GMT -5)

Hm... Drinking a potion of stun recovery while not stunned (AFAIK one can't even drink potions while stunned) yields a funny message.
Sytytä toiselle tuli ja hän pysyy lämpimänä jonkin aikaa.
Sytytä hänet palamaan ja hän pysyy lämpimänä loppuelämänsä.
ChAoSMuFfIiN
Unregistered user
Posted on Wednesday, September 06, 2006 at 16:47 (GMT -5)

I had a dwarven child corpse once, i sold it to Waldenbrook because i was bloated so i could eat it later, message 'you feel like a true monster'
I wish that character was a naecromancer, can you imagine this 'this is Jill, the dwarven child lich'
:P
vagrak
Unregistered user
Posted on Thursday, September 07, 2006 at 02:21 (GMT -5)

scroll of cure blindness now wtf is that? xD
Portrait
FUNKtional Key
Registered user
A Die-Hard Tactician

Last page view:

5789 days, 23 hours, 15 minutes and 4 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, September 07, 2006 at 12:18 (GMT -5)

i assure u vagrak that's *absolutely* nuthin
All roads lead to chaos, in the end.
vagrak
Unregistered user
Posted on Thursday, October 26, 2006 at 04:51 (GMT -5)

command a greater moloch companion to stand on an alter, i tried because i wanted to sacrifice and be rid of the bastard because he kept gibbing me in the back as my clumsy spells bounced, anywayz he just smashed the alter and shook off a bolt of divine energy from the gods with a malicious grin, was quite impressive, after that i thort, yeah you can stay, fight the bastard gods for me

"Souls and stones for vagrak"
The Real J.
Registered user
The faceless swordsman

Last page view:

Posted on Thursday, October 26, 2006 at 05:40 (GMT -5)

vagral: just out of curiosity - have you ever tried to read a scroll of cure blindness while not blind ? Drinking a potion of stun recovery while not stunned produces a funny message so it would seem logical if a ?oCB did the same.
Portrait
Soirana
Registered user
Chaos Freak

Last page view:

4150 days, 13 hours, 2 minutes and 22 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, October 26, 2006 at 09:08 (GMT -5)

teleporting out of arena in your first fight gives funniest message.
A root is a flower that disdains fame.
Kahlil Gibran(1883-1931)
vagrakc
Unregistered user
Posted on Monday, October 30, 2006 at 09:00 (GMT -5)

Soirana is consumed by a colum of roaring flames, you feel vagrak is absolutly close to you. The potion of exchange hits real J and shatters he is replaced with sombody that says somthing WORTH a dam...

"Souls and stones for vagrak"
The Real J.
Registered user
The faceless swordsman

Last page view:

Posted on Monday, October 30, 2006 at 10:29 (GMT -5)

The Real J. immediately reappears! He seems VERY VERY angry. The Real J. hits! You are stunned by the force of the blow! Your muscles soften. Thinking seems to get tougher. You feel soft-hearted. You are getting shaky. It seems that you are getting a cold. You feel reserved. You are growing a wart. You are getting out of touch with everything. You seem to get less perceptive. You feel very very bad. You sense trouble. You feel very bad off. You feel cheated. You feel corrupted! You are confused. You suddenly age! You are paralysed. You are wracked by feverish fits! The Real J. hits!...

Silfir
Registered user
Writer of Overly Long Guides

Last page view:

4069 days, 8 hours, 27 minutes and 41 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, October 30, 2006 at 12:20 (GMT -5)

I have to say, even if this qualifies as flame war, it's one hell of an ADOM flame war :)
You drop the golden ball.
You kick the golden ball. It slides to the west.
Suddenly Harry Potter, the apprentice wizard, appears! "That's not how you play Quidditch! are you even listening?"
Which direction? (123456789) 4
Harry Potter, the apprentice wizard, is hit by a bolt of acid! Harry Potter, the apprentice wizard, is annihilated.
You hear the ecstatic cries of a large crowd!
Portrait
*Chaos Muffin*
Registered user
Chaotic Awesome

Last page view:

6125 days, 12 hours, 23 minutes and 53 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, October 30, 2006 at 13:55 (GMT -5)

Chaos Muffin eats a Chaos Muffin, you suudenly step back in evolution, your corrupted flesh heals quicker, poison drips from your hands, you become quick and nimble, thhorns sprout from your hands, you grow horns, you exhale sulfer, you rage, you miss the Real J, You miss Soirana, you hit yourself, you bleed, your bleeding increases, you are poisoned, poison rushes through your veins, you cringe in pain, your blood loss increases, you are sick, a final burst of sickness invelopes you, you die, you suddenly feel more powerful...
*<< Words go here >>*
Cat Lord Lord
Registered user
Not really

Last page view:

5446 days, 46 minutes and 5 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, October 30, 2006 at 15:16 (GMT -5)

Awwwww... looks like I'm left out of the fight :-(
Homework is not meant for home! It's a sick verbal coincidence!
-My brother
The Real J.
Registered user
The faceless swordsman

Last page view:

Posted on Monday, October 30, 2006 at 15:33 (GMT -5)

"So you thought you could so easily get rid of me ? Foolish mortal, let me show you some of my power."

The Real J. mumbles some magical words. Suddenly Cat Lord Lord appears ! Suddenly greater balors appear ! Suddenly greater molochs appear ! Suddenly greater titans appear ! Suddenly quickling kings appear ! Suddenly doppelganger kings appear !

"Now, let us have some fun, mortal !"
ihqdaa
Unregistered user
Posted on Monday, October 30, 2006 at 16:28 (GMT -5)

do you runqq often?

Do you runqq often?
Yes  No
Check results

Portrait
*Chaos Muffin*
Registered user
Chaotic Awesome

Last page view:

6125 days, 12 hours, 23 minutes and 53 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, October 30, 2006 at 23:59 (GMT -5)

... you are surrounded by a glow as your amulet ressurects you, however the horrors thatyou earned in the void due to your chaotic lifestyle have warped your mind and body.
You explode, you implode, you melt, you turn inside out (and backwards. Real J. screams in horror, Soirana screams in horror, the tiny girl screams in horror, the cute dog defends its tiny girl, the cute dog hits you, you bleed, your bleeding increases, you are poisoned from decaying dog meat stuck in the cute dogs teeth, poison rushes through your veins, you cringe in pain, your blood loss increases, you are sick, a final burst of sickness invelopes you, you die, you suddenly feel more powerful...
*<< Words go here >>*
Portrait
Taz
Registered user

Last page view:

5026 days, 10 hours, 42 minutes and 24 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, October 31, 2006 at 05:00 (GMT -5)

Taz screams at The Real J. in a friendly manner.
Taz: A potion of gain attributes (4s) is lying here. Suddenly a stone block hits your head! Something on the ground is smashed to pieces!
PeanutGod: Awwww no! How harsh is that! This is where you need the artefact 'mop and bucket'.
vagrak
Unregistered user
Posted on Tuesday, October 31, 2006 at 06:51 (GMT -5)

Bonk! Ugh! You squarely hit the wall! You can think clearly again! The bleading stops, Vagrak smashes the altar, You hear a booming voice in your head, DEFILER. Vagrak shrugs off a bolt of divine energy from the gods and grins maliciously. Vagrak picks of the Real J Corpse 15000s. OVERBURDEND! GREAAAT, RAW MEAT! Vagrak turns The Real J corpse into an iron ration! Vagrak begins to consume the iron ration. You feel your great strenght waining. Do you want to continue eating the Iron ration? [Y/[N] Yuk! Bland rations! Suddenly the weight of the Real J's pride crushes you to death instantly!

"Souls and stones for Vagrak"
Cat Lord Lord
Registered user
Not really

Last page view:

5446 days, 46 minutes and 5 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, October 31, 2006 at 15:09 (GMT -5)

"Mortal, tho hast done a great service to my cause. For that, I won't kill you." Something is lying at your feet. Suddenly a bolt of divine matter hits you "Sorry!". Your extraordinary carrying capacity fails you. The Real J. trys to disarm you but you foil his attempt with your skill at being annoying. A water elemental appears. "This is for being nice to Blup".He hands you a rune-covered trident. You suddenly sense taint in your vicinity. You feel a surge of power.
Homework is not meant for home! It's a sick verbal coincidence!
-My brother
Lost_one
Registered user
unregistered user

Last page view:

5922 days, 7 hours, 49 minutes and 11 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, November 02, 2006 at 20:10 (GMT -5)

Yrrigs is engulfed in some purple radation. Yrrigs the carpenter is turned into a writhing mass of primal choas. Yrrigs, the writhing mass of primal chaos miss you.Jarod the healer is engulfed in some kind of purple radation.Jarod the healer is turned into a chaos mutant.looking at a chaos mutant(looks very experienced).

GG level 7 dwarf warrior :(

hrm...also this:

you talk to kobold.Kobold winks at you.What do you wish for?

:D
"I have opinions -STRONG opinions- that sometimes, I don't agree with"

---Prez. George W. Bush
Portrait
Kirbot
Registered user
BattleHax0r of Devastation

Last page view:

5885 days, 15 hours, 57 minutes and 30 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, November 02, 2006 at 22:00 (GMT -5)

The demented ratling's mouth opens to enormous proportions! The demented ratling swallows the Chaos Orb of Elemental Mana {Ma +10}! He grins evilly in your direction.
Molach: "I like to have 200+ hp and over 5 good healin potions when I do [the fire] temple. AND some way of killing the Wyrm"

Morio: "Some way of killing the worm is recommended, yes :D"
Vagrak
Unregistered user
Posted on Monday, November 13, 2006 at 00:55 (GMT -5)

my post is obviously the best...

"souls and stones for Vagrak"
Portrait
Blacklion
Registered user
Jellies... BAH!

Last page view:

5006 days, 14 hours, 21 minutes and 37 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, November 17, 2006 at 02:48 (GMT -5)

I was too lazy to search for the appropriate topic, but anyways...

I just so hate when I get an altar generated early in the game, and it is generated on stupid place so you can't lead monsters on it.

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: