Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / ADOM / hang on thats not fair

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

gravel
Registered user
if i'm not ADOMing i'm working

Last page view:

5872 days, 1 hour, 49 minutes and 7 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, January 07, 2007 at 21:39 (GMT -5)

You have moved ito a dark place. It's pitch black here.

The walls have mirrors with many distortions of your image. You can't stand the sight of your warped self. All the mirros shatter!

thats not fair is it?
how can i see my image if the room is dark?

who else has had this happen to them.

The stone giant runs away in fear. Who ever heard of a stone being scared of gravel?
Silfir
Registered user
Writer of Overly Long Guides

Last page view:

4071 days, 13 hours, 23 minutes and 21 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, January 08, 2007 at 06:36 (GMT -5)

The mirror thing probably is some kind of twisted illusion magic...
You drop the golden ball.
You kick the golden ball. It slides to the west.
Suddenly Harry Potter, the apprentice wizard, appears! "That's not how you play Quidditch! are you even listening?"
Which direction? (123456789) 4
Harry Potter, the apprentice wizard, is hit by a bolt of acid! Harry Potter, the apprentice wizard, is annihilated.
You hear the ecstatic cries of a large crowd!
Cat Lord Lord
Registered user
Not really

Last page view:

5448 days, 5 hours, 41 minutes and 45 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, January 08, 2007 at 13:16 (GMT -5)

Even gone into a room,saw something out of the corner of your eye and said "What is that thing over there?". And then, when you looked, it was gone? Probably that, or you see it in your mind (not in real life, so you lose perception). In reality I think its a bug.
Homework is not meant for home! It's a sick verbal coincidence!
-My brother
Portrait
Taz
Registered user

Last page view:

5028 days, 15 hours, 38 minutes and 4 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, January 08, 2007 at 19:01 (GMT -5)

i've had the "something wrong with your perception" message in a dark room before. of course there's something wrong with my perception! i cant see anything! oh, wait, the room is dark...
Taz: A potion of gain attributes (4s) is lying here. Suddenly a stone block hits your head! Something on the ground is smashed to pieces!
PeanutGod: Awwww no! How harsh is that! This is where you need the artefact 'mop and bucket'.
Molach
Registered user
Lord of DurisMud

Last page view:

5144 days, 18 hours, 35 minutes and 34 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, January 10, 2007 at 03:24 (GMT -5)

Well perception could also mean by other senses than sight as well. Hearing, smell. Everything is reversed, so if you snap fingers with your right hand then sound comes from the left. And suddenly your sweat (from running around in all that leather and metal armor) smells like roses...this would be noticable even if it were dark.
Portrait
*Chaos Muffin*
Registered user
Chaotic Awesome

Last page view:

6127 days, 17 hours, 19 minutes and 33 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, January 10, 2007 at 03:30 (GMT -5)

and so because your perceptions wrong it just looks like a dark room when really its full of light which is just an illusion because its really a dark room with mucked up perception right? But that would mean the mirrors aren't mirrors at all, but in fact black pillars of anti reflection, reflecting back nothing at all - and the breaking reflection that you see is nothing more than your fragile mind snapping as the swirling chaos of this cursed room consumes you...
*<< Words go here >>*
Portrait
LordMcHash
Registered user

Last page view:

5913 days, 9 hours, 51 minutes and 27 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, December 24, 2007 at 00:55 (GMT -5)

It's ADOM nothing is as it seems and everything seems as though it's something when in reality it's nothing.

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: