Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / OMG!

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Portrait
Battle bunny
Registered user
I'm just that cool

Last page view:

5828 days, 3 hours, 45 minutes and 4 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, January 20, 2007 at 08:38 (GMT -5)

I just wanna get this off me...
My latest troll archer is surviving quite well, he has already tackled the water temple and is now going for the ToEF. But as he stumbled upon the HMV earlier... what did he see? A stone giant lord? They pursued each other around Leggot's shop, with Trollheim, the archer, trying to get rid of the stone brute, while the stone giant was pelting his adversary with long range rocks and was chasing the troll.
So Trollheim got a small pause and he ran into the shop. But he couldn't avoid the 'lord shooting another rock at him! This one missed though, and hit the shopkeeper Leggot. What did he do? Nothing now.
Then Trollheim fled into the shop, desparately trying to find a way of killing the mighty giant. But as the stone giant lord entered the shop, what did he see? Leggot one-two whacked the stone giant... and EVAPORATED him! What a miracle!
Two lessons learnt.
1. Always try to get behind a strong friendly character when your opponent is shooting projectiles at you.
2. Don't mess with Leggot... for now.
(\_/)
(o.0)
(> <)
( / \ )

Don't click this
http://www.mindistortion.net/iwantyoursoul/?i_am=Darkcutter
nOOb-mAsTeR
Registered user
Master of all things nOOby!!!

Last page view:

5764 days, 21 hours, 22 minutes and 43 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, January 20, 2007 at 10:12 (GMT -5)

That kinda thing happened once to me like this:
Was talking to Dak, hurthling missed(shooting) me and accidentally hit Dak. Dak goes over and the hurthling becomes scared and Dak kills the sorry bastard. It was pretty funny watching them run around.
"You try to give Fang, the large dog the bone. Fang, the large dog says,"Do you know who I am, mortal?!?!"
My smartest dog ever:D
Silfir
Registered user
Writer of Overly Long Guides

Last page view:

4069 days, 8 hours, 9 minutes and 35 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, January 20, 2007 at 18:09 (GMT -5)

This works with Hawkslayer too: the burly adventurer can kick that sorry stony ass anytime!
You drop the golden ball.
You kick the golden ball. It slides to the west.
Suddenly Harry Potter, the apprentice wizard, appears! "That's not how you play Quidditch! are you even listening?"
Which direction? (123456789) 4
Harry Potter, the apprentice wizard, is hit by a bolt of acid! Harry Potter, the apprentice wizard, is annihilated.
You hear the ecstatic cries of a large crowd!

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: