Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / ADOM / Hard race/class combinations

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

This thread is 3 pages long.
Go to page 1 2 3
Portrait
Duke Ravage
Registered user
Gravebane Zombie

Last page view:

5666 days, 7 hours, 32 minutes and 18 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, March 05, 2002 at 10:50 (GMT -5)

actually, IIRC i had intrins. tele, but it was kicking in really rarely and slowly, and never when i needed it (only when i didn't). he really sucked n melee, no good melee wepons, almost no skill in any... generally he was only good with spells (IIRC he was +25 or +26 in burning hands, and in the mid teens with firebolt and ice bolt and magic missile.)

ivan.sourceforge.net
Portrait
BM
Registered user
The Necromancer

Last page view:

7765 days, 20 hours, 26 minutes and 5 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, March 06, 2002 at 05:47 (GMT -5)

Duke maybe you shoudn't fight with trees. I usually cross by level of animate trees on invisibility and coward tactics. Fire spells make trees angry, but sometimes if you cast invis or drink potion of invisibility sometimes you can escape, when you surronded by hostile AT.

"Insect, we care not for thee. Disturb us any we will extingwish thy weak candle of life"
Portrait
Duke Ravage
Registered user
Gravebane Zombie

Last page view:

5666 days, 7 hours, 32 minutes and 18 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, March 06, 2002 at 10:48 (GMT -5)

i know fire makes them mad. i usually don't fight them, but when i'm surrounded and one of them is on the up stairs (where i was going) and i suck at figting, i don't have much choice really...
i wish there were ice/lightning/acid versions of burning hands... i even have names for them: Freezing Touch / Icy Blessing, Shocking Grasp / Holy Grip(?), Acid Fingers.

ivan.sourceforge.net
Go to page 1 2 3

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: