Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / Post crowning

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Missy
Unregistered user
Posted on Friday, January 18, 2008 at 08:55 (GMT -5)

Can anyone let me know whether the post crowning is the same as the pre crown, as in is there a relation between the artifacts and level or is it just dependant on deity?
Thanks
Silfir
Registered user
Writer of Overly Long Guides

Last page view:

4069 days, 2 hours, 10 minutes and 47 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, January 18, 2008 at 10:12 (GMT -5)

You can get precrownings before you get crowned, and you can get postcrownings after you get crowned, hence the names. Otherwise, precrownings and postcrownings are essentially the same. Same requirements, same conditions - with the notable exception that to get a precrowning, you must not have the alignment that makes you eligible for crowning, otherwise you would get crowned instead of precrowned. (C- for chaotic, N= for neutral, L+ for lawful crowning - avoid these if you want to become precrowned instead of crowned)

Usually people prefer to get precrowned instead of postcrowned. This is because of the artifact requirements: You can only get pre- or postcrowned if your level is equal or higher than 8 plus the number of artifacts generated times three. This means that if you aim for postcrownings, you have to be three levels higher than you would have to if you were to aim for the same number of precrownings, because your crowning *always* gives you an artifact.

Hope that is accurate enough. You may want to check the guidebook if you didn't quite understand my explanation :)

(Link to the guidebook is - I'm too lazy, follow the link in my sig and you can follow another link leading to the guidebook to the right of the wall of text)
You drop the golden ball.
You kick the golden ball. It slides to the west.
Suddenly Harry Potter, the apprentice wizard, appears! "That's not how you play Quidditch! are you even listening?"
Which direction? (123456789) 4
Harry Potter, the apprentice wizard, is hit by a bolt of acid! Harry Potter, the apprentice wizard, is annihilated.
You hear the ecstatic cries of a large crowd!
Missy
Unregistered user
Posted on Friday, January 18, 2008 at 10:37 (GMT -5)

Thank you. i think that helps.
kistov, kistov
Unregistered user
Posted on Tuesday, February 19, 2008 at 19:02 (GMT -5)

[Spambot post deleted]

[Edited 1 time, last edit on 2/20/2008 at 05:30 (GMT -5) by Ekaterin]
Silfir
Registered user
Writer of Overly Long Guides

Last page view:

4069 days, 2 hours, 10 minutes and 47 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, February 19, 2008 at 20:14 (GMT -5)

Die in a fire, spambot writer.

And why would I want to see 12 old tits? I mean, two of them are bad enough.
You drop the golden ball.
You kick the golden ball. It slides to the west.
Suddenly Harry Potter, the apprentice wizard, appears! "That's not how you play Quidditch! are you even listening?"
Which direction? (123456789) 4
Harry Potter, the apprentice wizard, is hit by a bolt of acid! Harry Potter, the apprentice wizard, is annihilated.
You hear the ecstatic cries of a large crowd!
Portrait
gut
Registered user
Painted this one too.

Last page view:

4898 days, 3 hours, 45 minutes and 33 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, February 19, 2008 at 22:42 (GMT -5)

We actually went a long time, without one of those. It is a shame it's back.
Put me in the 'fool filter', where I belong!

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: