Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / Crowning questions

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Portrait
addjenius
Registered user

Last page view:

5881 days, 6 hours, 11 minutes and 21 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, March 07, 2008 at 19:43 (GMT -5)

Do I require precrowning in order to get crowning/postcrowning? What are the differences?

Right now, I'm alignment L, and level 11. (1 artifact generated, so 8+3=11), 46772 of 50078 experience till level 12, and I feel 'inner peace' while sacrificing items.

Anywho, is it possible for me to get any sort of crowning?
Everyone beware..
Blog Robert!!!
addjenius.deviantart.com
Narcolepcy
Registered user

Last page view:

4806 days, 23 hours, 25 minutes and 54 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, March 07, 2008 at 20:20 (GMT -5)

You'd need L+ and about 85 thousand sacced gold to get crowned. You'd need anywere from LN to L and 85 thousand sacced gold to get precrowned. The 8+3 rule only applies to pre/post crowns, there is no correlation between number of artifacts generated and crowning. Crowning doesn't increase the piety cost of postcrowning and Precrowning doesnt increase the piety cost of crowning. It'd be fastest for you to get a precrown then an imediate crown right after, if you are proficient enough in alignment control.
Silfir
Registered user
Writer of Overly Long Guides

Last page view:

4068 days, 22 hours, 58 minutes and 28 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, March 08, 2008 at 03:34 (GMT -5)

Also, don't sacrifice items. Sell them and sacrifice the gold, unless you're a dark elf and there's only Waldenbrook's shop nearby.
You drop the golden ball.
You kick the golden ball. It slides to the west.
Suddenly Harry Potter, the apprentice wizard, appears! "That's not how you play Quidditch! are you even listening?"
Which direction? (123456789) 4
Harry Potter, the apprentice wizard, is hit by a bolt of acid! Harry Potter, the apprentice wizard, is annihilated.
You hear the ecstatic cries of a large crowd!

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: