Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / My honor challenge

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

This thread is 2 pages long.
Go to page 1 2
Portrait
Elraz
Registered user

Last page view:

5099 days, 17 hours, 36 minutes and 42 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, October 07, 2008 at 05:36 (GMT -5)

Well, the jhonka challenge doesn`t go well so far. I hate mindcrafters!
After about 12 dead characters, my best so far died on the graveyard.I`m really having hard time with the restrictions about cats and herbs, as inthe past I only got the RotMC 4 or 5 times,
and O always use massive herblism, including to gain piety.
I must say there are few things that do concern me in the my future attempts of this challenge:
- EG - I hate fighting him! and with few spells it will be even harder! can I even pass him using RoHK after I kill one?
- Water dragon - never liked to kill him without using LB or at least slaying ammo...
- Andy. can I hurt him with mindcrafting>
Jhonka
Registered user
Kickass player

Last page view:

5357 days, 45 minutes and 13 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, October 07, 2008 at 06:42 (GMT -5)

Andy is pisseasy with greater telekinetic *blast*, you can blast him as long as you can see him. Same goes for every other big boss. Once a mindcrafter gets to lvl 50 it's the most powerful class imho(no worries about stuff, as long as you have decent mana, willpower and lvl 50 he is gonna rock).

Eg can be passed after you have killed one(or dozen) normally with rothk. Confusion works for anything but unlife(undead/golems), worms and jellies besides gelatious cube.

Gtb can smash dungeon and shop walls and kills pretty much anything when combined with boosted willpower.

I'd suppose it's no biggie if you use herbs. The point is to have fun so herbs are fine.

Starvation training is ok and even preferable. It's an uber tank you're making!
Go to page 1 2

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: