Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / General / ADOM Nominations

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Spartan Spartacus
Unregistered user
Posted on Friday, January 18, 2013 at 07:24 (GMT -5)

Hey all. Its time for the ADOM awards nominations. This thread is now officially recognizing people for the various things regarding Ancient Domains of Mystery. The nominated are awarded if either nobody deny their contribution or nobody else is challenging them in the area of interest.Nominated themselves can not vote against themself.

Award: Quilty!!!! Thomas Biskup for addicting generations to ADOM

Award: Quide of infinite and test resulting but somehow adequate and mildly usefull things. Andy Williams

Award: Best lets play ADOM in youtube.
Silfir

Award: Best unofficial ADOM site that does not require registeration for participating.
Adom brinkster net forum Ancient Domains of Mystery

Award: Faithfully keeping this site up.
Jan Erik

Award: For seeing throught the suckness behind hunting "treasure".
Gut

Award: The Champion for those who hunt the treasure.
Silfir

Award: Vigilant in the vanguard of the war against boredom.
Silfir

Award: "TEN CHARACTERS"
Soirana

Award: Best real ADOM message.
The Homunculus hits you.You suddenly fall asleep!Do you want to continue to reed the spellbook of calm monster?[y/N] ( contributed by Some guy )

Award: Wish for find weakness.
Gray

Award: The "reallest" looking Adomer.
Maelstorm

Award: The most paranoid Statement.
Anytime a player finds Executor and fails to use it,the RNG kills a cute dog. (Contributed by JellySlayer)

Award: Shield thrower.
Sami

Award: For "killing the thrower"
Silfir

Award: Class quides
Silfir

Award: For being nise for those with disorders.
Silfir

Award: Wizard.
Gut

Award: Barbarian.
Silfir

Award: Hood the wiki.
Silfir

Award: The mystery of the items and danger involved.
Ascyron

Award: Paradox.
Caladriel

Award: (Science)Geek.
Darren Gray

Award: Surely to be crossifxed for this.
Me Me Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Thank You All For The Patience. The Voting Now Commences........
Portrait
Jan Erik
Administrator

Last page view:

4 days, 9 hours, 5 minutes and 56 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, January 18, 2013 at 13:03 (GMT -5)

Heh. Why, thank you :)
Jan Erik Mydland
HoF admin
Spartan Spartacus
Unregistered user
Posted on Monday, January 21, 2013 at 10:42 (GMT -5)

You are welcome.Its really nise to be able to finally contribute to the adom community even if i have no idea how to to get email adress and how to keep it. I kind of found out by just adding thread that i could do so after all these years and now i kind of think its late, for all the rest of the nominated have probably no idea these Awards even exist.
Silfir
Registered user
Writer of Overly Long Guides

Last page view:

4062 days, 9 hours, 45 minutes and 41 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, March 05, 2013 at 07:35 (GMT -5)

Well, some of us google their name for fun, from time to time. (You've all done it, just admit it!) I'm flattered and honored by your recognition of our community's efforts :)

By the way, Jan Erik, I also want to thank you again for this forum, even if I haven't been here in years; I still have many fond memories of posting and discussing here, and you've helped building them. Thomas' resurgence and the official forum have stolen some of your thunder, but they can't take away what you've done for the community in the years before.

Now, this one makes me a bit curious:

Award: For being nise for those with disorders.

Mostly I wish I remembered what exactly I got it for. The thought that at some time, somewhere, I said something in the internet that helped someone, in some manner, is more than enough for me, but, well - curious!
You drop the golden ball.
You kick the golden ball. It slides to the west.
Suddenly Harry Potter, the apprentice wizard, appears! "That's not how you play Quidditch! are you even listening?"
Which direction? (123456789) 4
Harry Potter, the apprentice wizard, is hit by a bolt of acid! Harry Potter, the apprentice wizard, is annihilated.
You hear the ecstatic cries of a large crowd!
Spartan Spartacus
Unregistered user
Posted on Wednesday, March 06, 2013 at 09:19 (GMT -5)

Silfir, YOU HAVE A FLAMING PROFILE IN THIS SITE THAT MAKES ALLOWANCES FOR A DISORDER. Heh and its damn good to hear from you man. Try play a wizard double-wielding rings of damage and no other weapons th hole game,that'l teach you sumething about the damned class restrictions like mages only or no thieves allowed,like they did in the states with ranchers and sheppards. And you totally remember the remark about hoods in the wiki?(Thats some good memory there.)-----------
Ninny,the lepracraun whoops up and points a finger at you accusingly.-That was the third time this week you foul.One more and your kicked from the team, is that clear.-You see someone grinning at you.
Silfir
Registered user
Writer of Overly Long Guides

Last page view:

4062 days, 9 hours, 45 minutes and 41 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, March 06, 2013 at 10:37 (GMT -5)

Hoods? ... No, I actually don't. That was a total puzzler, and still is. Can you enlighten me on that?
You drop the golden ball.
You kick the golden ball. It slides to the west.
Suddenly Harry Potter, the apprentice wizard, appears! "That's not how you play Quidditch! are you even listening?"
Which direction? (123456789) 4
Harry Potter, the apprentice wizard, is hit by a bolt of acid! Harry Potter, the apprentice wizard, is annihilated.
You hear the ecstatic cries of a large crowd!
Spartan Spartacus
Unregistered user
Posted on Wednesday, March 06, 2013 at 11:55 (GMT -5)

In Wiki conversation about what should be had in the wiki you said something about if one wants to read about hood he or she should be able to read or write about them if i remember it correctly
Spartan Spartacus
Unregistered user
Posted on Wednesday, March 06, 2013 at 11:59 (GMT -5)

Hey Silfir Read that "Hey Jan?" by me if you should prove interested,would be huge help.NOW LIBRARY CLOSING GOT TO GOOOOOOOOO::NOOOOOO

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: