Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / General / Ohh we are so DOOMED!!1

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

This thread is 5 pages long.
Go to page 1 2 3 4 5
Echo
Registered user

Last page view:

3581 days, 10 hours, 3 minutes and 50 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, January 06, 2006 at 06:58 (GMT -5)

"What if that is just a disguise like that guy said on the webpage o_O"

Don't worry. USA is pretty much doomed to be ripped to pieces by God.

http://www.exodus2006.com/L0rd%20kyr0N/eeuu.htm
"For you, God will destroy the United States. Where? - From USA westward."

Believe it or not, Prince Charles is most possibly antichrist. He's from illuminati's 13th bloodline (Merovingian, european royalty) from which the antichrist is supposed rise. Don't be scared, he's predestined to hell already. You put your trust in Jesus Christ and you'll be saved!!

"I'd like to point out that the Sharon code was put up one day after some extremist said he wanted to kill Sharon. Why wasn't it put up before? Also, note a lack of date. If he dies of natural causes, that can be "put to death"."

How do you know this? :P? Btw, if you take a look at the keywords you'll notice “In the captivity of Bush”.

"Everything considering the bible codes"

Of course the codes are true but I had a wrong interpretation on the 31 Dec one and Robert Wade posted a more logical one. Because I was wrong doesn't mean the codes are false!

>>> http://www.dccsa.com/greatjoy/Illuminb.htm <<<

In Christ!
God bless you!
Echo
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Friday, January 06, 2006 at 07:19 (GMT -5)

"Oh, and it looks like the Jan. 8th may come true. Avian Flue, anyone?"

http://exodus2006.com/fab/8Tevet.htm

Does this sound like Avian Flu to you? :)

God bless you! In Christ!
Portrait
@
Registered user
Q('_'Q)(>'_')>

Last page view:

6674 days, 5 hours and 33 minutes ago.
Posted on Friday, January 06, 2006 at 15:40 (GMT -5)

I wonder if the codes say anything about Finland
:P
<xxxxo~~~~oxxxx> SWORDCHUK

Echo
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Saturday, January 07, 2006 at 08:31 (GMT -5)

I don't know, no-one has checked. It takes up a lot of time to do searches, like half an hour on a fast computer! I could ask Andy or Fab run a search if they have time.
Portrait
@
Registered user
Q('_'Q)(>'_')>

Last page view:

6674 days, 5 hours and 33 minutes ago.
Posted on Saturday, January 07, 2006 at 15:29 (GMT -5)

Ooh, I didint know it takes that long. How excactly do you search/read that stuff?

Finland is a "Small" country in a sense, if there is even one thing about Finland I'll be impressed, heh.
<xxxxo~~~~oxxxx> SWORDCHUK

tongHoAnh
Registered user
adoomed

Last page view:

6631 days, 50 minutes and 13 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, January 07, 2006 at 18:42 (GMT -5)

To my best guess, the input is a word or a sentence. the prog than goes from top to toe of the bible, looking for the first character of the word/sentence, then match the second one to the eight direction. Considering the sheer volumn of the bible, and the prog must use a group of similar word to search for an inputted word, half an hour is not much. It is as long as interpolating 10 million mathematic fomulars then insert them into a database on my machine btw.
My RL dumpyard:

http://www.geocities.com/ceruleannebula/index.html
AnonPoster
Unregistered user
Posted on Saturday, January 07, 2006 at 20:54 (GMT -5)

If I would have to search something as massive as the bible, you can bet I am *not* going to use just one computer. Assume there are 50 sections (not sure, I think there are 30 or so for the Tanach). Take each of the "metasections" (Bereshit, Sh'Mot, Vayikra, Bamidbar, Devarim) and divide each by ten to get 100 sections.

You can get a 3 Ghz PC for about (again, been some time since I checked) 700 USD these days. That comes to $70,000 to get one PC to check each section simultaniously, which dramatically reduces the time searching for a code.

Also, given the number of pseudomath books given on the topic, 70,000 should be nothing whatsoever.
Echo
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Sunday, January 08, 2006 at 08:37 (GMT -5)

I posted:

Just wondering if somebody could search for 'Finland' in the codes?
Thanks.

dnix71 answered:

A single term is not likely to tell you much unless you know beforehand what you are looking for. I found 'Columbia' once as a single vertical term (which I thought at the time looked odd). I was looking for things relating to the nation of Columbia, since my neighbors are from there.

Some months later the Space Shuttle Columbia lost a wing and burned up over Palestine, Texas. Someone else did a search for the disaster and their main term is the same 'Columbia' I had found earlier. The complete slide is a rather obvious stick diagram of the shuttle pointing nose down, with the left wing detached from the body (the term 'Columbia'). The left wing spells out 'fire devouring'. The right wing is 'ship of'

< he's referring to: http://www.exodus2006.com/shuttle.htm >

I didn't know how to look for space shuttle slides until then. They are called 'ships' in the codes, not shuttles or space ships, apparently. The current Iraq Gulf War is 'War of Bush' [which I think is funny, because it's way too close to the truth] in the codes, not 'Gulf War 2'.

World War 3 is 'the war of the third'.

If you find a single vertical term, though, that apparently means disaster. Both Aug 2, 2006 and Aug 3, 2006 appear that way. Even if you find Finland as a single vertical term, the next questions will be 'what disaster am I looking at?' and 'when should I move to Norway or Sweden?'

---

Btw, this looks interesting:
http://exodus2006.com/exocode.htm
ChampionEternal
Registered user

Last page view:

6648 days, 21 hours, 11 minutes and 7 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, January 08, 2006 at 09:59 (GMT -5)

"Don't worry. USA is pretty much doomed to be ripped to pieces by God."

... Comforting.

Just wanted to add something here (and of course comment on that quote).

The bible code (as I understand it, having read "The Bible Code I and II" and thus being an expert;)) predicts what will happen if no one changes their actions as a result of knowing the future.

Widespread smallpox was predicted for the Jewish year equal to 2005. Obviously, it didn't happen, but this could possibly be explained by someone reading the code and then preventing the catastrophe.

What will prove to me whether or not the code is true (as I'm still not sure), is whether or not the large earthquake predicted for 2006 happens. Obviously large earthquakes happen a lot, but IIRC, this ones going to hit L.A., and kill lots of people.

This code was pretty hard to mis-interpret -- "earthquake" is a pretty literal term. Hopefully by the end of the Jewish 2006, this debate will be settled. That is assuming that the Lord will wait 'till after 2006 to kick our heathen asses to hell.

Guess that's where faith comes in.
AnonPoster
Unregistered user
Posted on Sunday, January 08, 2006 at 10:34 (GMT -5)

Two things-

1) Earthquake is pretty easy to misinterpret. First of all, a string of Ivrit letters can be converted into English in several dozen ways. Second, somebody will say "earthquake" means "quaking of the earth", and compare it to the messiah because "everything will bow to him."

2)Ad Hocs are not good responses to a failed code.
Echo
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Sunday, January 08, 2006 at 12:03 (GMT -5)

"Don't worry. USA is pretty much doomed to be ripped to pieces by God.

... Comforting."

I'm sorry... But there's no way around it. Please don't reject this warning.

Code keywords:
"For you, God will destroy the United States, where?"
"- From USA westward"

If you haven't already accepted OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST as your SAVIOR, I warmly recommend you do it now! A large portion of humanity will die this year. It's not just very likely. It's a dead certainty.

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." John 3:16

"Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost. For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call." Acts 2:38-39

Unfortunately, infant baptism is uneffective and unbiblical. Truly repent and be baptized (with immersion, the one and only biblical baptism!) in the name of Jesus Christ and you will be forgiven. Then live in holiness and faith. And lo, eternal life in God's kingdom you will be granted. Come! :D

Btw, I think Ariel Sharon will die tonight. That's it! "In the midst of Babylon he shall die.".
Portrait
Morio
Registered user
Holy Champion of ADoM

Last page view:

3902 days, 8 hours, 21 minutes and 7 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, January 08, 2006 at 13:00 (GMT -5)

That would have to happen during the next 5 hours, since Finland is in the same time-zone as Israel, and it's 19:55 here atm.
"I don't know what World War 3 will be fought with, but I know World War 4 with be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein
Echo
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Sunday, January 08, 2006 at 14:47 (GMT -5)

8th Jan code fulfilled:

Andy posted:

Iran to remove U.N. seals at atomic research sites
Sun Jan 8, 2006 8:43 AM GMT9

By Parisa Hafezi
TEHRAN (Reuters) - Iran said on Sunday it was preparing to remove U.N. seals at some nuclear research and development sites, despite strong Western opposition to its decision to resume atomic research halted over two years ago.
It would be the second time in five months that Iran, which insists its nuclear programme is peaceful, removed some seals put in place by the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA).
European Union and U.S. officials have said the move, which follows Iran's resumption of uranium processing at its Isfahan plant in August, will jeopardise efforts to find a diplomatic solution to Iran's atomic ambitions and could accelerate calls for its case to be sent to the U.N. Security Council.
"We will remove the seals and we have announced that we are ready to start research from tomorrow," Foreign Ministry spokesman Hamid Reza Asefi told a weekly news conference.
"It depends on the IAEA to announce its readiness as this will take place under the agency's supervision," he added.
A resumption of atomic research and development would mean that all of Iran's nuclear programme, much of which was put on hold as part of negotiations with the EU that started in late 2003, was active once again apart from the actual enrichment of uranium at its unfinished Natanz facility.
Uranium enrichment is the most sensitive part of the nuclear fuel cycle since it can be used to produce bomb-grade material as well as nuclear reactor fuel.
Iran has not publicly disclosed what activities it plans to resume on Monday. Diplomats and analysts say atomic research and development could involve some laboratory tests of uranium enrichment and the assembly of enrichment centrifuges.
"R&D activities will be under the IAEA's supervision and there is nothing to be worried about," Asefi said.
IAEA IN THE DARK
IAEA officials say an Iranian team failed to show up for talks in Vienna last week to explain what activities Iran planned to resume.
Asked why the Iranian team flew back from Vienna without meeting the IAEA, Javad Vaeedi, deputy head of Iran's Supreme National Security Council, told state television on Saturday:
"Holding any meeting has to be based on the attainment of an aim and a result. The cancellation of the meeting in fact took place in this light."
Iran said on Saturday that an IAEA team had arrived in Tehran to supervise the resumption of research work. But an IAEA spokeswoman said the IAEA team were on a "routine visit" and that the agency was still awaiting clarifications from Iran.
Washington and the EU want Iran to agree to a proposal, put forward by Moscow, that Iran transfer all its uranium enrichment activities to a joint venture in Russia.
Russian and Iranian officials met in Tehran over the weekend to discuss the plan but Iran has made it clear it will only consider ideas that allow it to enrich on its own soil.
"We have a positive view regarding these talks, as do the Russians," Asefi said. "These talks can discuss different plans but the main issue is respecting and accepting Iran's legitimate rights."
Vaeedi warned that it would not be in the West's interest to refer Iran's case to the U.N. Security Council, where sanctions could be imposed on Tehran.
He noted that Iran's parliament approved a bill late last year whereby, should Iran's case be sent to the Security Council, Tehran would resume enrichment and scale back cooperation with IAEA inspectors.

© Reuters 2006. All Rights Reserved.

Fab posted:

Oh no! me who thought that code was just random

Fab

Friedhelm Turnwald posted:

This thing realy is a big deal, with terrible consequences obviously.

And Fab, you see how real that code is Brother.

We become witnes how WW3 is developing. Sad but true.

Shalom

friedhelm

Fab posted:

Hi Friedhelm,

Yes and it is also my experience that when 2 terms at their lowest skip are found close to each others it means they are connected to the same event, which is precisely what we observe with the "you will proceed to an atomic holocaust" "in 2006" matrix...

Fab

--- Good night now.
Echo
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Sunday, January 08, 2006 at 14:48 (GMT -5)

Link to the news posted by Andy:
http://today.reuters.co.uk/news/newsArticle.aspx?type=worldNews&storyID=2006-01-08T084334Z_01_WRI769332_RTRUKOC_0_UK-NUCLEAR-IRAN.xml
Portrait
Jan Erik
Administrator

Last page view:

1 day, 58 minutes and 56 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, January 08, 2006 at 21:19 (GMT -5)

So what about that Babylon reference then? Babylon was located in what is known as Iraq these days, not Iran.

I also notice they have conveniently edited the original "He rules (or parable)/departed/moded for the terror(...)" to "He removed for the terror(...)" to make it look more simmilar to the news headline. Sneaky...
Jan Erik Mydland
HoF admin
ChampionEternal
Registered user

Last page view:

6648 days, 21 hours, 11 minutes and 7 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, January 08, 2006 at 21:23 (GMT -5)

"Earthquake is pretty easy to misinterpret. First of all, a string of Ivrit letters can be converted into English in several dozen ways. Second, somebody will say 'earthquake' means 'quaking of the earth', and compare it to the messiah because 'everything will bow to him.'"

Ahh... of course. Guess I forgot that this is all in Hebrew.

Not much time left on the January 9th thing. Looks like I'll have to wait around for WW3 to answer this question.
Portrait
Iridia
Moderator on this forum
YASD

Last page view:

3759 days, 18 hours, 49 minutes and 17 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, January 08, 2006 at 22:34 (GMT -5)

So, basically, you can get the Bible code to predict just about anything.

Thus, totally useless...
Die Gedanken sind Frei
Portrait
Morio
Registered user
Holy Champion of ADoM

Last page view:

Posted on Monday, January 09, 2006 at 06:59 (GMT -5)

That's the problem, it all depends on your interpretation of it
"I don't know what World War 3 will be fought with, but I know World War 4 with be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein
Portrait
Torte
Registered user
Hooray

Last page view:

6661 days, 22 hours, 55 minutes and 15 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, January 09, 2006 at 07:38 (GMT -5)

About that Sharon thing, it says he will die?

http://edition.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/01/09/sharon.main/index.html

He's quite much alive.

And why they removed it on the 8th of January can be simple scare tactics. I'm quite sure they can read that stuff to you know, and will most likely use it to scare the living shit out of people.
Portrait
PAGAN
Registered user
One and Only

Last page view:

6679 days, 14 hours, 57 minutes and 46 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, January 09, 2006 at 08:13 (GMT -5)

Well, I've got a bit of a headache today...but dont worry, its not the end of the world.
**Luoch Nacha - The Mad Demon of Possesing Only A Person's Left Leg and Trying To Get Him Killed**
Echo
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Monday, January 09, 2006 at 11:14 (GMT -5)

Greetings!

"So what about that Babylon reference then? Babylon was located in what is known as Iraq these days, not Iran."

That's the ancient Babylon which partly includes Iran as you can see. Wicked nations&places are also often described as 'Babylon' in Bible prophecy. Rome, for example.

"I also notice they have conveniently edited the original "He rules (or parable)/departed/moded for the terror(...)" to "He removed for the terror(...)" to make it look more simmilar to the news headline. Sneaky..."

Yeah, just the title was changed to a more accurate translation. The code pictures haven't changed, though.

"Not much time left on the January 9th thing. Looks like I'll have to wait around for WW3 to answer this question."

It was fulfilled!

"So, basically, you can get the Bible code to predict just about anything."

There's absolutely no doubt this was a fulfillment!

"That's the problem, it all depends on your interpretation of it"

But there's absolutely no doubt this was a fulfillment...

"About that Sharon thing, it says he will die?"

That was just my guess..

"Well, I've got a bit of a headache today...but dont worry, its not the end of the world."

Ha-Ha!

Guys, look.
http://exodus2006.com/fab/8Tevet.htm
Fulfillment
http://today.reuters.co.uk/news/newsArticle.aspx?type=worldNews&storyID=2006-01-08T084334Z_01_WRI769332_RTRUKOC_0_UK-NUCLEAR-IRAN.xml
Further proof:
http://www.turkishpress.com/news.asp?id=89033
http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=viewArticle&code=%20CH20060103&articleId=1714
WARNING:
http://www.exodus2006.com/fab/atomic-holocaust06.htm

God bless you all richly!

[Edited 1 time, last edit on 1/9/2006 at 11:16 (GMT -5) by Echo]
Portrait
Morio
Registered user
Holy Champion of ADoM

Last page view:

Posted on Monday, January 09, 2006 at 13:26 (GMT -5)

"Yeah, just the title was changed to a more accurate translation. The code pictures haven't changed, though."

Once again a "more accurate translation". As said before, many of the sentences can be translated in several ways to match the things that happen.

If something that would have mathced the previous translation perfectly would have happened, no one would have bothered with a new translation.
ej
Unregistered user
Posted on Monday, January 09, 2006 at 15:57 (GMT -5)

This thing had been going on for a while. The Jan 8 thing was just the latest development.

look:

"TEHRAN (Reuters) - President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said on Thursday Iran would still resume atomic fuel research despite Western warnings that this would endanger efforts to find a diplomatic compromise over its nuclear plans."

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/06012006/325/iran-says-resuming-atomic-research.html

TEHRAN (Reuters) -Iran announced on Tuesday it would resume atomic fuel research and development next week, raising the spectre of a fresh showdown with the West which suspects Tehran wants nuclear technology to build bombs.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/nuclear_iran_iaea_dc

January 3, 2006
The launching of an outright war using nuclear warheads against Iran is now in the final planning stages.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=viewArticle&code=%20CH20060103&articleId=1714

He rules (or parable)/departed/moded for the terror, day of night for the UN!

day of night for the UN! That does sound slightly convincing because the UN is related to this. but wasn't this the sentence that got edited?

He that is far off shall die of the pestilence; and he that is near shall fall by the sword

So what does this refer to?

In the midst of Babylon he shall die

Who died then? Also it doesn’t look like the atom research thing was in the Babylonian empire because it was in Iran and Iran isn't part of the Babylonian empire according to your map.

This thing realy is a big deal, with terrible consequences obviously.

(Whoever posted this) Its obviously not obvious this has terrible consequences. The UN and US will probably interfere. And it's very unlikely Iran will actually attemt to start a war. If they aren't going to use it for powerplants they may just be making it to be taken serieus by the UN and the US.

Echo
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Tuesday, January 10, 2006 at 16:18 (GMT -5)

There's not molochs in ADOM only, look at that

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bohemian_grove

Politicians including Bush worshipping it. What an abomination. Those are the 666 people. Yuck!!
ej
Unregistered user
Posted on Tuesday, January 10, 2006 at 16:53 (GMT -5)

What about my points?

It just looks like you haven't an aswer to my above post. There is no need to spit out even more of such crap.

Portrait
Codler
Registered user
Viscious Fish

Last page view:

6375 days, 18 hours, 2 minutes and 38 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, January 11, 2006 at 01:44 (GMT -5)

I think echo is just reassuring his own faith.

Because if he doesn't believe it, who will?

(I bet that sounds like a flame, and it probably is. No matter, I too am out of this discussion.)
For your sake I hope heaven and hell,
are really there, but I wouldn't hold my breath.
You wasted life, why wouldn't you waste death?
Portrait
Morio
Registered user
Holy Champion of ADoM

Last page view:

Posted on Wednesday, January 11, 2006 at 04:33 (GMT -5)

I think I'm also out (unless something interesting is posted ;).

I have made up my mind a long time ago, and dfecided that I believe in science, and in science only.
Echo
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Wednesday, January 11, 2006 at 09:17 (GMT -5)

Ok, be sure to check back on 18th (?) of February for the next fulfillment.

I'm sure you'll come back when you see the U.S and Israel launching nuclear missiles at Iran and other catasthropes happening. :|
Portrait
Morio
Registered user
Holy Champion of ADoM

Last page view:

Posted on Wednesday, January 11, 2006 at 09:37 (GMT -5)

ok, that didn't take long ;)

Echo, do you seriously believe that the US and Israel are gonna launch nuclear weapons any time soon?
ej
Unregistered user
Posted on Wednesday, January 11, 2006 at 11:51 (GMT -5)

on the 31th December code and the 8th January code you predicted a disaster. something terrible would happen that would convince us all. when nothing happened 31th December. You give some bullshit reason why I did come true. on 8th January Again NOTHING happened and again you say it was true for no reason, you just say: just you wait till the next date SURE you'll convinced then!!!!111111
Go to page 1 2 3 4 5

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: