Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / General / Ohh we are so DOOMED!!1

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

This thread is 5 pages long.
Go to page 1 2 3 4 5
Portrait
Torte
Registered user
Hooray

Last page view:

6662 days, 2 hours, 12 minutes and 16 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, January 15, 2006 at 15:17 (GMT -5)

I'd believe these more if they were in a row, but now you see the lines are in diffrent places. If you did this with a long enough forum post I'm quite sure you could find notes of say 9/11 or a tsunami in asia or alike (one song's lyric had a "bible code thingy" like that).
Echo
Registered user

Last page view:

3581 days, 13 hours, 20 minutes and 51 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, January 16, 2006 at 08:16 (GMT -5)

A few "row codes":

http://www.exodus2006.com/fab/Trinity.htm
http://www.exodus2006.com/fab/healing2.htm
http://exodus2006.com/L0rd%20kyr0N/blessed.htm
http://exodus2006.com/jcash/faithinGod.htm
http://www.exodus2006.com/L0rd%20kyr0N/Bushsheol.htm
http://www.exodus2006.com/fab/LambofGod.htm
http://exodus2006.com/L0rd%20kyr0N/666satan.htm

God bless you all richly!
Portrait
Torte
Registered user
Hooray

Last page view:

Posted on Monday, January 16, 2006 at 11:04 (GMT -5)

A bunch of those doesn't make much sense nor are they predictions of anything that has happened :/.
Echo
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Monday, January 16, 2006 at 12:23 (GMT -5)

But you said, "I'd believe these more if they were in a row". Shouldn't you believe in the codes, the Bible and God and Jesus now? :-)

Portrait
Morio
Registered user
Holy Champion of ADoM

Last page view:

3902 days, 11 hours, 38 minutes and 8 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, January 16, 2006 at 13:34 (GMT -5)

"But you shall present a burnt-offering, an offering made by fire, of a sweet savour unto the lord

One lamb!"

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't recall christians using sacrifice (after Jesus)
"I don't know what World War 3 will be fought with, but I know World War 4 with be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein
AnonPoster
Unregistered user
Posted on Monday, January 16, 2006 at 14:30 (GMT -5)

"But you said, "I'd believe these more if they were in a row". Shouldn't you believe in the codes, the Bible and God and Jesus now? :-)"

Um, he said they would be a bit more believable, not that they would be automatically belief-worthy.

I think I'll download a bible-code search to see what I can find. Maybe I can complete my challenge.
Portrait
Torte
Registered user
Hooray

Last page view:

Posted on Tuesday, January 17, 2006 at 10:28 (GMT -5)

"But you said, "I'd believe these more if they were in a row". Shouldn't you believe in the codes, the Bible and God and Jesus now? :-)"

In that case I'd have believed in the bible from day one seeing as it's all in a row. And as AnonPoster said they aren't believable by default, and as I said, none of those were any predictments of anything.
Portrait
Iridia
Moderator on this forum
YASD

Last page view:

3759 days, 22 hours, 6 minutes and 18 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, January 18, 2006 at 20:52 (GMT -5)

If you do that, AnonPoster, do try searching for eminently silly things. I could use a good laugh.
Die Gedanken sind Frei
tongHoAnh
Registered user
adoomed

Last page view:

6631 days, 4 hours, 7 minutes and 14 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, January 19, 2006 at 00:40 (GMT -5)

yeah, like on the years of 2006 human will extinct and on 2007 they will appear on some planets of the Orion cluster.

15 seconds rule >.<
My RL dumpyard:

http://www.geocities.com/ceruleannebula/index.html
Echo
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Thursday, January 19, 2006 at 09:52 (GMT -5)

"I think I'll download a bible-code search to see what I can find. Maybe I can complete my challenge."

You do that! I've tried them too but they either must be registered or they do not work.. And if they don't contain a hebrew dictionary I think it will be very hard using them.

"Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't recall christians using sacrifice (after Jesus)"

Yeah, we don't need sacrifices anymore. JESUS CHRIST THE SON OF GOD is the LAMB OF GOD who was crucified and killed for our sins! Our sins and iniquities are forgiven in His HOLY blood.

"And as AnonPoster said they aren't believable by default, and as I said, none of those were any predictments of anything."

They're not predictions but they're important warnings and useful teachings for us. Look at the 'martix odds are 1 of #' values and see they're certainly not there by coincidence!

"yeah, like on the years of 2006 human will extinct and on 2007 they will appear on some planets of the Orion cluster."

There's no code about extinction in 2006. Neither are there any orion cluster codes.

The Son of man, Jesus Christ, is coming back! Alleluia, come thou LORD JESUS! The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God, be with us all. God bless you all richly!
Portrait
Morio
Registered user
Holy Champion of ADoM

Last page view:

Posted on Thursday, January 19, 2006 at 11:06 (GMT -5)

"Yeah, we don't need sacrifices anymore. JESUS CHRIST THE SON OF GOD is the LAMB OF GOD who was crucified and killed for our sins! Our sins and iniquities are forgiven in His HOLY blood."

Why would that have to be coded into the bible, you can find that out by just reading the bible like normal people
"I don't know what World War 3 will be fought with, but I know World War 4 with be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein
AnonPoster
Unregistered user
Posted on Thursday, January 19, 2006 at 18:21 (GMT -5)

Sorry it's taking so long to respond. Midterms and such have sucked up my time.

In any case, I've been playing around with a code program called "Keys to the Bible", and found an interesting tidbit. The code "Charles Wrote True" and "Charles Darwin True" appear numerous times in Bereshit.

As all of us should know, Charles Darwin was the great man who published "On the Origin of Species", which detailed the concept of natural selection. He did not pose the first view of origins that didn't involve "Goddidit", but his is the one we still use today. (modified, of course) Given that evolution is a *gasp* scientific explanation of life, many fundamentalists are opposed to it.

It seems that the bible code is saying that Charles Darwin was, in fact, correct in his theory. You would have to respond in one of two ways:

1) Maintain the belief that evolution (don't get started on the micro/macro straw man) is false, because Genesis says it outright. Therefore, the Bible Code is contradicting Genesis and is therefore wrong.

2) Accept evolution as the ideal theory of life, and assume that Genesis is metaphorical and not literal (like me). Therefore, the entire bible can not be assumed to be literal, which means that direct statements (like bible code) are most likely false.

Nice dilemma, huh?
tongHoAnh
Registered user
adoomed

Last page view:

Posted on Thursday, January 19, 2006 at 19:12 (GMT -5)

IIRC, one of the pope has recently accepted the theory of evolution. I looked thru wiki, and it said 1996. Well, the english is sophisicated there so I'm not sure if it's really so.
My RL dumpyard:

Darren Grey
Registered user

Last page view:

4243 days, 13 hours, 22 minutes and 8 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, January 19, 2006 at 19:20 (GMT -5)

The Catholic Church is very accepting of many modern theories on evolution and creation - the Big Bang in particular is something the Vatican were very keen to accept, since what can be a more godly act than such a dramatic start to the universe? The fundamentalists in America that dispute these things however tend not to be of Catholic faith, but of the various protestant religions, without as much central agreement on such modern theories. So just because the pope or the Vatican agrees to something doesn't mean the fundamentalists do. (please note I'm not saying anything for or against any specific religion, just trying to lay out the facts)
Waldenbrook, the dwarven shopkeeper, mumbles: "I'd offer 9 gold pieces for yer dwarven child corpse."
AnonPoster
Unregistered user
Posted on Thursday, January 19, 2006 at 20:08 (GMT -5)

Yes, I know that stuff. What I am trying to point out is the fact that the bible codes "showing" evolution true is a major problem to the codes, no matter which way you slice it.
AnonPoster
Unregistered user
Posted on Thursday, January 19, 2006 at 20:16 (GMT -5)

Sidenote: I just ran another search. According to the matrix cetnering around the 31st verse of Iyov, there will be chickens bursting into flame sometime around 2010. Can't wait to see what happens.
Portrait
Morio
Registered user
Holy Champion of ADoM

Last page view:

Posted on Friday, January 20, 2006 at 05:35 (GMT -5)

"Sidenote: I just ran another search. According to the matrix cetnering around the 31st verse of Iyov, there will be chickens bursting into flame sometime around 2010. Can't wait to see what happens. "

LOL, I'd like to see that too :D
Echo
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Friday, January 20, 2006 at 10:34 (GMT -5)

Peace and love to you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ!

AnonPoster,

http://www.exodus2006.com/fab/evolution.htm

"Allow/permit the expansion of atheism/ungodliness/godlessness/infidelity/apostasy!"

So it doesn't really say we should believe the evolution hoax. It just says it's a natural selection for people and it's false.

Look for more codes! Like Hiroshima for example and atomic and stuff!

"Sidenote: I just ran another search. According to the matrix cetnering around the 31st verse of Iyov, there will be chickens bursting into flame sometime around 2010. Can't wait to see what happens."

Ha-ha! Could you post a screenshot, please? :)
AnonPoster
Unregistered user
Posted on Friday, January 20, 2006 at 13:02 (GMT -5)

I'm at a different computer right now, but I'll try to pst the screen as soon as I have access to it.

In any case, let's assume that evolution is incorrect for the sake of argument. Since the code states that it is true, the code is wrong. If we assume that one code is wrong, we must take note that others can also be wrong. Therefore, how does one tell?

Indirect proof in its purest form. :)
Echo
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Friday, January 20, 2006 at 14:27 (GMT -5)

The love and grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with us all.

"In any case, let's assume that evolution is incorrect for the sake of argument. Since the code states that it is true, the code is wrong. If we assume that one code is wrong, we must take note that others can also be wrong. Therefore, how does one tell?"

Hmm? Did you not check this out: http://www.exodus2006.com/fab/evolution.htm

:) ?

It clearly says it's a natural selection but not true however. See: "Allow/permit the expansion of atheism/ungodliness/godlessness/infidelity/apostasy!"

Hey, I'd be grateful if your searched for 'book of mormon' in the codes!

The grace and love of Jesus Christ our Lord be with us all. God bless you richly!
Caladriel
Registered user

Last page view:

4701 days, 7 hours, 43 minutes and 48 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, January 20, 2006 at 15:12 (GMT -5)

Echo: Not that I am taking you at all seriously, but what the heck are we looking at? You should post a quick explanation of what this code is.

I assume some dude has taken some book, converted it to Hebrew, placed all the symbols in a grid with no punctuation or spacing, then started highlighting symbols in various patterns. The sentences that result from these symbols are then being used to predict the future.

Am I incorrect? What book is this (New Testament? Torah? Koran?) Does each character represent a word, or a phonetic sound? Is the hebrew being written vertically or horizontally? How did they choose the height (if vertical) or width (if horizontal) of the grid; since this would affect the alignment of the symbols. How do they pick and choose which symbols to highlight? Why are some (unhighlighted) symbols blue, while other symbols are black?

[Edited 1 time, last edit on 1/20/2006 at 15:13 (GMT -5) by Caladriel]
AnonPoster
Unregistered user
Posted on Friday, January 20, 2006 at 15:43 (GMT -5)

"It clearly says it's a natural selection but not true however. See: "Allow/permit the expansion of atheism/ungodliness/godlessness/infidelity/apostasy!""

Well, then the bible code is contradicting itself! No matter how you slice it, it's wrong!

Oh, and allow me to point out it looks like they used two different sheets, finding "Evolution Arose" in one and "Promotes Atheism" in another. Not the best proof, if you ask me.

Caladriel: You're pretty much correct. They use both the Old Testament (Hebrew letters are sounds) and the KJV. You can use whatever grid you want, making it very easy to find a code for anything.

...They've also done it with Moby Dick.
Portrait
Morio
Registered user
Holy Champion of ADoM

Last page view:

Posted on Friday, January 20, 2006 at 15:58 (GMT -5)

"...They've also done it with Moby Dick."

Yeah, IIRC someone "predicted" the assassination of JFK using Moby Dick
AnonPoster
Unregistered user
Posted on Friday, January 20, 2006 at 15:58 (GMT -5)

Sidenote: Nuclear Physics also promotes atheism, because it strips away some of the mystery of the atom. Is Nuclear Physics false?

Heliocentrism also promotes atheism, because it clearly contradicts Joshua's statement, "Sun, stand still over Gibeon!" Is Heliocentrism false?

A round earth concept also (somewhat) promotes atheism, because it slices apart the concept of "Four Corners of the Earth". Is a Round Earth false?
Darren Grey
Registered user

Last page view:

4243 days, 13 hours, 22 minutes and 8 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, January 20, 2006 at 17:50 (GMT -5)

Yeah, with such an open way of discecting the Bible it's extremely easy to interpret things whatever way you see fit. Even the original Bible text is much disputed in various places (since the Hebrew writing leaves out the vowels and can be translated differently) so this sort of twisting and corrupting of the text can produce almost limitless amounts of drivel, making it as open to interpretation as tea leaves and tarot cards.

Most properly religious people would look down on this sort of thing as it takes away the true meaning of the text that's so important to them. Why preach the words of God and then try to look for hidden meanings behind everything He says? Why would He seek to hide the truth from everyone?
Waldenbrook, the dwarven shopkeeper, mumbles: "I'd offer 9 gold pieces for yer dwarven child corpse."
Portrait
Morio
Registered user
Holy Champion of ADoM

Last page view:

Posted on Saturday, January 21, 2006 at 03:46 (GMT -5)

Darren Grey, that's true, no one even knows for sure how God's name (Jahve) should be pronounced.

AnonPoster, the Pope (Pope Paul VI) still believed that the earth was flat in the 1960's
Echo
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Sunday, January 22, 2006 at 10:32 (GMT -5)

The love and grace of our LORD Jesus Christ be with us all.

AnonPoster, could you post the link where you downloaded the free Keys to the Bible program? Thanks!

God bless you all richly!!
AnonPoster
Unregistered user
Posted on Sunday, January 22, 2006 at 10:54 (GMT -5)

Note that I never said I downloaded it. A friend had a copy, and I have no idea where he got it. Probably illegally, unfortunately.

If you really want, however, I can probably send it to you. If somebody supplies me an email address, I can probably post it to dropload.com
Echo
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Monday, January 23, 2006 at 10:25 (GMT -5)

Great!

"If you really want, however, I can probably send it to you. If somebody supplies me an email address, I can probably post it to dropload.com"

You mean you need an email account? I tried to create a new account on hotmail.com but it is somehow messed up and doesn't let me. Could you please make one its very fast. :)?

Anyway my address is impulse700@hotmail.com
tongHoAnh
Registered user
adoomed

Last page view:

Posted on Monday, January 23, 2006 at 11:17 (GMT -5)

a minor tip for you echo, try to make your email address hard to copy (by email bot) with something like impulse700 AC hotmails (no 's') dot com
My RL dumpyard:

Go to page 1 2 3 4 5

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: