Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Stories / OOC: Arcanium

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

This thread is 8 pages long.
Go to page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Andor Drakon
Registered user
uummm... ElDeR cHaOs GoD?

Last page view:

7312 days, 12 hours, 58 minutes and 33 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, August 25, 2003 at 02:47 (GMT -5)

Okay, okay... sure, I'll edit it 13, 19, whatever. I didn't really read the bit where the ages were defined properly.

Sarman and Dalinor were old friends from befor the tension, or something like that. THey know each other, and they fought on the same side in a skirmish against some non-human enemy (any semi-warring factions like the Order and the Church will band together against a real enemy, like the Dtarns or the Nerin), which is the "day in Pellrin Keep" that Dalinor mentioned, in which they were one of the few fighters and had to depend on each other for survival against the enemy.

What other plot holes have I made? (I know one will come up just after I fix the one about the ages?)

ChAoS iS cOmInG!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Lamaros
Registered user
The sieve

Last page view:

7180 days, 19 hours, 7 minutes and 44 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, August 25, 2003 at 19:33 (GMT -5)

Well:

Sarman was meant to ask Dalinor to do the thing that took Dalinor and Josua away from the others on their way to Tauran.

Sarman asked for Dalinor, yet you had him showing surprise when he turned up.

Your story of Dalinor's so far does not correspond with what we've said about his past.

I think the conversation they have is unrealistic.

All this stuff about a book and prophecy is over the top and too theatrical, not to mention out of character. (Sarman is a Laurist Crusador

I don't think them knowing each other makes sense as far as the story is going so far, we've said that the world is a place that's not travelled much, yet we have two friends meeting each other in some small town in the middle of nowhere, all by chance. Ugh.

I'm sorry, I just don't like the post.

[Edited 1 time, last edit on 8/25/2003 at 19:42 (GMT -5) by Lamaros]
Andor Drakon
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Monday, August 25, 2003 at 21:48 (GMT -5)

Okay. *slightly frustrated* (I told you that other plot hole would come up)

How about I just delete the whole post and let someone else do it?

ChAoS iS cOmInG!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Portrait
Duke Ravage
Moderator on this forum
Gravebane Zombie

Last page view:

5674 days, 20 hours, 2 minutes and 43 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, August 26, 2003 at 01:57 (GMT -5)

lol. Yeah, that might be good actually. I'll write it, just give me a day or two to straighten my life out... school starting always screwes everything up.

ivan.sourceforge.net
duke ravage
Unregistered user
Posted on Thursday, August 28, 2003 at 16:21 (GMT -5)

Comment on the Arcanium Information thread: the Dunn Guard Captain and Tiner are the same person. Just thought I'd point that out.
Portrait
Duke Ravage
Moderator on this forum
Gravebane Zombie

Last page view:

Posted on Friday, August 29, 2003 at 21:09 (GMT -5)

WEll, I figure you all might want to know a little more about Josua's alter ego, so here's a short synapsis of his story:

The Hero (as i will call Josua's alter ego) was a very skilled swordsman. He and 6 others were a group of heros during the Age of Legends. Between them they were quite famous. The Hero was not the leader of the group, although he did hold some pretty good sway.
Anyway, Nation A was at war with Nation B, Nation B being the "bad guys". A Nation B army invaded Nation A, and besieged a major Nation A city. The Party came with some reinforcements for Nation A and kicked Nation B's asses, but two Nation B commanders escaped. One was a battlemage type, the "general" basically, and the other was a very oversize soldier type with an axe. In a place called Marden, the party almost caught up with the two, and the soldier-commander stayed to fight them. It was a narrow place, canyon maybe, and he was big, so he stood something of a chance of delaying them at least.

Well, there was a big fight. The result was that one of the party died, another (Thaevas) almost died, and the Hero got a cut on his ribs which healed quickly. Later, deep in enemy territory and still persueing the general, there is a bit almost identical to what happened back in the camp, between Josua and Dalinor. Only difference was that it took more effort from the others to make the Hero calm down.

Later, they chase some more, get to a major town and are trying to sneak around it, but the Hero gets mad at a shopkeeper for some reason and kills him. The party is forced to flee the city.

That's all I know at this point. I might make up more later. But the hero has gold eyes, and dirty blonde hair. I do know that. Not sure on a name yet.

ivan.sourceforge.net

[Edited 1 time, last edit on 8/29/2003 at 21:13 (GMT -5) by Duke Ravage]
Portrait
Iridia
Registered user
YASD

Last page view:

3767 days, 16 hours, 42 minutes and 59 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, August 29, 2003 at 21:18 (GMT -5)

Just make the shopkeeper some sort of a spy... the kind both sides generally look down on, since he's doing it for the money. Your unidentified hero would then be justified in killing him without some sort of major alignment change.

Die Gedanken sind Frei

[Edited 1 time, last edit on 8/29/2003 at 21:18 (GMT -5) by Iridia]
Portrait
Duke Ravage
Moderator on this forum
Gravebane Zombie

Last page view:

Posted on Friday, August 29, 2003 at 21:36 (GMT -5)

Well the reason the hero keeps going crazy and what not is because of that injury, which is why he suspected his friend. So he could just get an unfounded suspicion and not have anybody around to restrain him.

And remember, this not being ADOM alignment is a totally different thing. There isn't "good" and "evil" as there is in ADOM. I don't know how to explain it. But doing stuff won't change your alignment in real life; your "alignment" determines what you do instead.

ivan.sourceforge.net
Andor Drakon
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Friday, August 29, 2003 at 23:23 (GMT -5)

On the name : What about, um, um... er...

Okay, take your pick of totally awful name sugesitons. If anybody can think of better names than these, (which is almost guarenteed)feel welcome to try.

Querin
Astoarl
Mertin
Astodar
Dralor
Nilan
Qyhalf
Stowel
Starnin
Tirgolan
Parthan
Ditherlond
Arkan

THat's all I can think of. It might be rather a lot, but they're all not very good names. I suppose we can use a few of them in other places.

Oh, maybe I could redo the Laurist Sarman post to make him a "bad guy" or just have Dalinor avoid the summons, or something

ChAoS iS cOmInG!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Portrait
Duke Ravage
Moderator on this forum
Gravebane Zombie

Last page view:

Posted on Saturday, August 30, 2003 at 01:16 (GMT -5)

Andor, I'm working on a version of that post that will work. I'll put it into words on Sunday night and post it. Sarman is neither a bad guy or a good guy, just another character, one who is a little cocky and has a right to be so, and is in a position of some power and responsibility. He heard that a Knight had entered his city, and he wants to know why, and wants to send him on his way without delay, and hopefully get something out of it. He's also rather spontanious, as are most initated Crusaders.

OK, I started the post; don't continue it, I'll do that. Somebody want to do some plot-meaningless character-development conversation back at the inn? Keep Josh awake though. He and Dalinor are going to be leaving tonight.

And finally, on the months: Lameros's suggestion has been accepted by 3/4ths of the group, so it's in. Seasons will be done quasi-GRRM style: each season lasts roughly a year, with the 15 day gap being the passing of one into the next.

ivan.sourceforge.net

[Edited 2 times, last edit on 8/30/2003 at 02:22 (GMT -5) by Duke Ravage]
Andor Drakon
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Saturday, August 30, 2003 at 21:06 (GMT -5)

Okay, makes sense to me. (I must have missed that post or something, never saw anything about seasons), so I agree too.

What's GRRM?

ChAoS iS cOmInG!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Andor Drakon
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Saturday, August 30, 2003 at 22:45 (GMT -5)

I know i'm doubleposting but this is going to be a -long- post, so I didn't feel like just editing the previous one to 5 times it's lenght.

Duke, on the Treculars, what do Listeners and Speakers actually do?

History of the world (moderately detailed, totally open to change):

The earliest knowledge is in the Age of Legends, when magic was still greater than it was now, and heroes still walked the earth. Little is known of it, save that it ended in a great war, the War of Twilight, and the death of a hero named ________, (the hero who Josua has his soul twined with) and that as the war ended, only one of the great heroes of the Age of Legends survived.

After that came the Age of the Unknown. Even less is known about this age. Indeed, the only known thing in the early parts of it is a name, "Vindimar". However, this age ended when a man, Drin Caesr, found an "old, slightly bluish sword" in the dust. He picked it up, dusted it off, hoping to sell it. The sword brought him enourmous power and within a year he crowned himself King of Riragon, one of the nations that existed before his empire. He continued building his fledgling empire until he had finally united all the nations in what is present-day Illdean and Deriough under his banner and was Drin'ath Caesr, the Emperor of his newly-created Empire. Thus it was that the next age began.

Drin'ath Caesr united most of the land under his banner. He pushed his empire into the Oracle Desert and built the Beacons, a series of magical spires and towers, serving focus points for the Lightwall, a magical wall to keep back the evil of the Dead World. He finally, when he was growing ancient, took twenty of the greatest adventurers of the age, though they paled in comparison to those of the Age of Legends, and went into the darkness of Nature's Revenge, and did not return.

His descendants continued his empire for seven hundered years, until finally, during the reign of Tiar'ath Caesr, a great cataclysm shook the world, and dark armies came from the Twilight Lands and the world was engulfed in a great war, the War of Chaos. During that war, the attack of evil was eventually repulsed, but the old Empire no longer existed, and for two hundered years the land entered an age of recovery, in which the Empire was forgotten and the human race did nothing but huddle together in an attempt to survive, and they succeded in doing so only in Illdean and a few scattered pockets of Deriough. In this time, the three religons were formed, and aafter this time, the three Nations, the capitol of Dail, and the land once again pulled itself together.

Courtesy of the Historians Guild of of Dail.

There.

Oh, and finally, a few more names, for replacing those with *s in front of them in Arcanium Information:

THe Ocean - The Pure Ocean
The Sea - The Icy Sea
Misty Ocean - Just keep it the way it is
The Unkown Sea - Ditto

ChAoS iS cOmInG!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Portrait
Iridia
Registered user
YASD

Last page view:

Posted on Sunday, August 31, 2003 at 00:10 (GMT -5)

I have a feeling we're headed into Nature's Revenge some time or other... probably after we're powerful enough to retrieve Andrea from wherever we dumped her without unbalancing everything...

Die Gedanken sind Frei
Andor Drakon
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Sunday, August 31, 2003 at 01:46 (GMT -5)

So do I and most probably so does Lamaros... it's not coincidental that the only way off the main continent is through Nature's Revenge and the Great Southern Reaches, or into the Twilight and then Beyond.

ChAoS iS cOmInG!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Portrait
Iridia
Registered user
YASD

Last page view:

Posted on Sunday, August 31, 2003 at 03:13 (GMT -5)

Er... yes. Speaking of becoming "powerful", before anyone corrects me: I am NOT talking about ADOM-style invincibility where you're able to take out an army of *foo* without breaking a sweat. Being better than 99.9% of Arcanians at whatever they're good at (magic, swordsmanship, or archery) is much more feasible. It should take quite a long time to get there though... our characters were chosen for their potential, if anything.

There. Now people can't yell at me for wanting uber-characters :)

Die Gedanken sind Frei

[Edited 1 time, last edit on 8/31/2003 at 03:13 (GMT -5) by Iridia]
Andor Drakon
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Sunday, August 31, 2003 at 05:29 (GMT -5)

Yay! One problem with realism in ADOM is the fact that number does not balance skill. A level 12 warrior can beat five goblins with some difficulty. A level 23 warrior can defeat an infinite number of goblins.

Erm.. right.

ChAoS iS cOmInG!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Portrait
Duke Ravage
Moderator on this forum
Gravebane Zombie

Last page view:

Posted on Sunday, August 31, 2003 at 15:44 (GMT -5)

The only problem that I have with your history is the bit including the hero twined with Josua's soul. I was kinda thinking he lived somewhere in the middle of teh age, rather than at the end. I don't know though, it can always be changed. I just don't want our characters to become too powerful or important. E.g. eventually one or two of us might get big honors from some king and maybe become minor lords/ladys or some such, but nobody's going to become King or anything like that.

ivan.sourceforge.net
Lamaros
Registered user
The sieve

Last page view:

Posted on Sunday, August 31, 2003 at 22:05 (GMT -5)

Woah! Lots of stuff. I havn't had a chance to read it all through yet, but I will tonight.

I'll update the Arcanium Information then.

I've been a little busy recently, hopfully i'll have some time soon to contribute.

An Idea of mine:

Dalinor might not want to do this task for Sarman really, and will need to be convinced. Perhaps this convincing can come through the following:

Relthe want the rest of the money the group is owed.
Sarman doesn't want to pay it to them.
Jayck's group left behind some equipment when they rushed off (and stole the rest). Perhaps a sword.
Josua wants the sword.
Sarman suggest they can have the sword, instead of their coins (and the sword woudl be worth alot more than a little silver) if, and only if, Dalinor will do a little task for him.

About their power and such: As long as we remember they are flawed and keep them such we shouldn't have too many problems.

Eg: Josua (hope you don't mind be using his as an example Duke) might one day be a great fighter who's able to take on 3 or 4 'normal' opponents at one time. But while his natural insticnts might be fast he is probably likely to fall prey to clever plots by opponents. He won't ever be the most clever person as well as his other skills. Likewise he's a follower, and without other people around to lead him he might soon get stuck.
As long as we remember that all of our characters have strengths (some really strengths) and weaknesses we won't have them all of a sudden taking over the world in an unusual way.

Nature's Preserve/Revenge:
I have alot of ideas for here, and it's one dangerous and complicated place. We certainly won't be visiting anytime soon (not if we want to live).

[Edited 2 times, last edit on 8/31/2003 at 23:06 (GMT -5) by Lamaros]
Portrait
Duke Ravage
Moderator on this forum
Gravebane Zombie

Last page view:

Posted on Monday, September 01, 2003 at 02:04 (GMT -5)

On the Treculars, to answer your question:
The Speakers are the "preachers", the learned teachers and leaders. There aren't many of these. The Listeners are everyone else.
The way it works is that the Speakers have the right to take anything a Listener has. This might seem wierd, but the Speakers won't just take stuff for no reason. If Listener A is starving because his crop failed, but Listener B won't share even though he had a good crop, Speaker A can come to Listener B and take some of his crop and give it to Listener A. But if Listener B saw that Listener C had a horse and wanted it, and went to Speaker A for it, Speaker A wouldn't give it to him. The Speakers are fair and wise people who work to educate (mainly religously) people and to mediate between them and keep them all alive and well.

ivan.sourceforge.net
Portrait
Duke Ravage
Moderator on this forum
Gravebane Zombie

Last page view:

Posted on Wednesday, September 10, 2003 at 16:20 (GMT -5)

I oculdn't stand to see the stories forum down at the bottom, below Announcements, so i have to post something...

I suppose it's time we came up with a grand scheme of things. Where we're going and how to get there. Any ideas?

ivan.sourceforge.net
Portrait
Iridia
Registered user
YASD

Last page view:

Posted on Wednesday, September 10, 2003 at 17:14 (GMT -5)

I'm going to start spitting out anything I can think of... maybe some of it will be worthwhile thinking about.

I think the key is most likely to be involved with why our characters are in Arcanium in the first place. After all, travel between worlds isn't going to be a commonplace thing, even there... and someone wanted them there for a reason.

You said that you didn't want the kids to be too powerful or too important, but if I'm correct in saying that someone planned and executed a kidnapping to get them there, they are going to end up in the middle of things whether they like it or not.

Okay, so here's the questions to answer: Who kidnapped our characters? Why? What side is s/he on? Did they intend to capture them once they came through, and something just went wrong? If this person just wanted to get them into Arcanium and let them loose there, why? Prophecies might have something to do with it; are any of our religious systems prone to making them? If the person who transported them tried to capture them too but failed, did someone interfere and cause them to fail, setting the kids free? Are we going to have a "main bad guy"? If so, I don't want them to be any sort of stereotype, but it might be easier to have one, if we can avoid the stereotype "powerful dark magician in the huge dark castle" deal.

Of course, they could also be there as part of some sort of natural phenomenon--part of a bigger picture. Maybe there's something fundamentally wrong with the "fabric of reality" that's randomly blipping people from here to there and/or back. If we pick that route, we've got to figure out why it's happening. If it's caused by a person, then we've got our objective there. It could be a force of nature... maybe the world is ending, or just the age?

Die Gedanken sind Frei
Portrait
Duke Ravage
Moderator on this forum
Gravebane Zombie

Last page view:

Posted on Wednesday, September 10, 2003 at 18:42 (GMT -5)

Here are a few of my own thoughts, some sparked by/affected by/related to/etc your stuff, iridia.

-The Treculars aren't prophecy-makers; the powerful Speakers could possibly act as oracles (by judgeing how awake each head is), but not as fortunetellers. (If you don't know the difference, a fortune-teller predicts the future. An oracle "predicts" teh present or the past.
-The Elementalists seem more into prophecys; after all, don't they have an Order of teh Prophets? perhaps their Holy Book has soem prophecies in it.
-I can't say anything about the order of the dawn. But I don't think we've covered every religion. I think what we have should be it for major religions in our current theatre, but other areas (East, or West maybe) might have other religions. Perhaps their prophecies could somehow be read simalarly to those of the Elementalists?
-Ideas regarding how we got here:
--Summoner Theory: Someone did something that brought us here. the summoner deffinately would have called them for a reason. Unless... it could have been an accident, the Caster may have been an apprentice who screwed up big time and ripped a nice big hole in space-time; or he may have ment to do something completely different. Or maybe somebody (another religion? perhaps an evil-type one that was thought to be exterminated long ago, but has survived, and does occult rituals and sacrifices and stuff?) broke some powerful magical artifact and released all kind of crazy energy, which broke teh barrier.
--Natural Theory: It's a relatively regular occurance of natural origion. in this case, some histories or holy books or something would have references to strange people, perhaps who have some signifigance in the world, make some change, etc. In this case some people may see us as prophets. Maybe the Elementalists will even see one of us as one of the Four in corporeal form, and try to make him/her a 7th Band. Or maybe they'll even see one of them as Obaerno. The possibilities are endless.
--Chaos Theory: It was a freak of nature, a once in an eternity occurance that happened simply because the right combination of things came together. Sort of like the "a person waves at a boat leaving England and so we get a hurricane in Florida" thing: a one-in-a-hundred-trillion chance, just pure luck. This could have many implications: we ain't goin home, no matter what, for one thing.
-More on the summoner theory: what if we came from Arcanium's future, and *we* are the Caster?
-my thought is that when we figure out what happened, we would immediately suspect the Summoner theory. Perhaps even have a prime suspect for the Caster. But in reality, it may just be the Chaos, or the Natural theory, although it may be that the suspected Caster is truly evil. Who knows. perhaps we'll get a Professor Snape thing going. (If you've read Harry Potter you know what i mean.)

Well, that's all i can think of. It's pretty disorganized, sorry, but it just came out as i thought it and my brain is not functioning very well today. Thrice i've had people standing in front of me trying to talk to me and i didn't even know it. One of them was a teacher too. Ugh. I hate being sick.

ivan.sourceforge.net
Lamaros
Registered user
The sieve

Last page view:

Posted on Wednesday, September 10, 2003 at 20:29 (GMT -5)

Random thoughts:

• Perhaps the summoned people could have certain skills or properties that the summoner (if there is one) wished to use for a certain goal (good or evil or whatever).

• Perhaps Obaerno summoned them/us and they/we are his children. *grin*

• Does the story have to be 'epic'? As in, does it have to work up to a fantactic and over-the-top conclusion. Perhaps it could just be the story of a few young people travellign around the world. They might have an impact, but it doesn't have to be that they're the most important people. I mean:

Imagine the map, in every section of the map something is happening and all these events relate to each other in complicated ways. Viewing the map as a whole we are able to see the 'epic' story of the times.
    Visualise the map as a boardgame and each section a square.
    Visualise our characters as pieces.
    We toss the dice and they go one way, if they go here at this point, they hear certain things, if the go elsewhere they hear other things. The world and it's events do not revolve around them, rather they find out little snippits and so on as they explore the world.
    They story would then be less about the events of the world on the 'epic' scale, but rather the travels of our characters, and their views of the events they come into contact with.

Having said that, this still requires the epic story to be planned, so we can decide which parts of it we want the characters to interact with.

This would allow us to come back later and tell different stories in the same world, at the same time, from different perspectives.

• I see this story as more of an adventure. More exploring and begining to learn the world. A little bit of fighting, running, growing up, etc.. but the characters would never know the politics of the world like a king, or lead troops in the mightly battles. It's smaller scale and more... mysterious.

• We have to look at what we've written so far and remember to keep the story in keeping with that. We may have invented some stuff about our world but that doesn't mean we have to use it all just because it's there.

• More as I think on it..

[Edited 2 times, last edit on 9/10/2003 at 20:43 (GMT -5) by Lamaros]
Portrait
Iridia
Registered user
YASD

Last page view:

Posted on Wednesday, September 10, 2003 at 21:21 (GMT -5)

I'd say anything but pure chaos... I like my stories to have cause-and-effect in them :)

oops, gotta go.

Die Gedanken sind Frei
Portrait
Duke Ravage
Moderator on this forum
Gravebane Zombie

Last page view:

Posted on Thursday, September 11, 2003 at 01:38 (GMT -5)

A description of Josua, from the point of view that you just saw him, know nothing about him.

He appears to be around 19 or 20; he has a youthful, if grave, face. Green flecks stain his brown eyes, and a stubborn man looks out from them. A spattering of freckles show across his nose. His face is framed by a firm jaw and short, brown hair. Broad shoulders support him, and muscular arms extend from them, a weightlifter’s arms. His body also shows some evidence of weightlifting: firm pectorals and clear abdominal muscles. The legs look much like those of a runner; overall, he gives the impression of a man who runs while carrying heavy loads. He is dressed in stained, loose blue jeans and a belt, and a dirty white T-shirt. He wears running shoes.

He is a very stubborn man, and likes to have things his way. When people don’t let him have his way, he may be prone to force it, unless shown that another way is easier. This stubbornness makes it very difficult for him to cope with sudden and radical changes. Sometimes, if he is given a lot of new information, or changes, to assimilate, he simply fails to. Depending on other circumstances, this can lead to a nearly comatose, “blank” state, in which he accepts anything and everything without any thought. He is not stupid, although he is by no means smart either. He oft prefers to take the easier path, weather or not it is the best path, but he rarely can pick it out on his own. Often he just takes the most obvious, which more oft than not leaves him in difficult circumstances, which he then tries to force his way out of. He also has very little patience. If given a locked door and a ring of keys, one of which opens the door, he is more likely to try to break the door than go through all the keys.

ivan.sourceforge.net

[Edited 1 time, last edit on 9/11/2003 at 02:00 (GMT -5) by Duke Ravage]
FiresFury
Registered user
Fireball #37

Last page view:

7448 days, 23 hours, 46 minutes and 59 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, September 14, 2003 at 21:28 (GMT -5)

Hail! Duke wanted me to get in on this project, so here I am, signing in as requested. I can do many things for you, including: "Coherence", spell checking, flowcharting, timecharting, as well as a few other esoteric items; I have access to an artist that might help you describe your characters in a graphical context. I offer my mind and my hands to your service, and am willing to work for beans. That's about it. Thanks!

-The Fire's Fury

I burn.
I burn to be.
I burn to be that which I cannot become.
I burn to live.
I burn to live well.
Portrait
Duke Ravage
Moderator on this forum
Gravebane Zombie

Last page view:

Posted on Sunday, September 14, 2003 at 23:48 (GMT -5)

hah, wondered when you'd show up. welcome aboard.

ivan.sourceforge.net
Lamaros
Registered user
The sieve

Last page view:

Posted on Tuesday, September 16, 2003 at 02:18 (GMT -5)

Welcome, FiresFury!

Just a note to everyone: I'm currently in the middle of writing Dalinor and Sarman's conversation so don't bother trying to write that.
Andor Drakon
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Tuesday, September 16, 2003 at 09:23 (GMT -5)

Hello, FiresFury, -reads your post- um... great.

-immediately writes another Sarman/Dalinor conversation in order to mess up everone's plans-

ChAoS iS cOmInG!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

[Edited 1 time, last edit on 9/16/2003 at 09:23 (GMT -5) by Andor Drakon]
Portrait
Duke Ravage
Moderator on this forum
Gravebane Zombie

Last page view:

Posted on Tuesday, September 16, 2003 at 16:09 (GMT -5)

I was thinking that FiresFury could possibly take over Lameros' job of maintaining the Arcanium Information thread, which could take a bit of pressure off of Lameros (i've been bad, been piling a lot of it on him lately... i need to get back to work myself...). Plus if we have someone only working on that it could make it a lot more up-to-date and accurate.

ivan.sourceforge.net
Go to page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: